When a straight conductor is taken into consideration, the flow of direction of force is placed at tangential format in a circular line. As per the work law that is used for determining the actual condition of operating of this process, when a North Pole situation is considered, the singular path that is completed is equivalent to ampere that is covered in this path.
When an electric conductor is moved a flow of electric charges could be induced into that resulting in framing of a wire that has electric charges placed in a magnetic field.
Work = Force x Joules
Further sums by students can be doneonly when these concepts are understood by them in a better manner.
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
- Current Electricity Basic Concepts
- Introduction to Alternating Current
- Introduction Three Phase A C Circuits
- Magnetic Field
- Terms Connected With Magnetic Material
Links of Next Electrical Engineering Topics:-
- Magnetizing Force of a Long Solenoid
- Amperes Law
- Terms Connected With Magnetic Circuit
- Comparison of Electric and Magnetic Circuits
- Magnetic Leakage and Fringing
- Losses in Magnetic Materials
- Faradays Laws of Electromagnetic Induction
- Inductances in Series
- Inductances Parallel
- Highlights Electromagnetism
- Measuring Instruments
- Power Supply System