In this chapter, we will discuss the sources of energy required for electrical power supply. This consists of various prospects of energy formation and its utilization. The steam power plant, Nuclear power plant and others which belong to the generation of energy are considered.
The transmission and distribution aspects of electric power supply system when the energy is generated will be measured using different laws. The distribution systems and transmission lines are also discussed here. We then, check the effect of different circuits, cables and its classification for transmission of energy.
After finding all these things, finally, we discuss how to make improvement in power factor to get the best outcome.
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
- Current Electricity Basic Concepts
- Introduction to Alternating Current
- Introduction Three Phase A C Circuits
- Magnetic Field
- General Aspects
- Elementary Theory of Ideal Transformer
- General Aspects Polyphase Induction Motors
- Single Phase Motors
- Characteristics of D C Generators
- Measuring Instruments
Links of Next Electrical Engineering Topics:-