Computer simulation is a very important technique that is used in ensuring in getting a correct coding as well as cryptographic formats. The primary reason why a set of random numbers are being generated is to ensure that a protective code is maintained while handling important issues as Defense, Politics as well as certain Mathematical models.
However, before getting to the deeper aspects of this subject, it is important to note certain basic concepts that are associated with this.
The primary concepts that require complete understanding are:
- How important computer simulation studies are in regards to management issues?
- Whether randomnumbers canbe used for generating random events that follow a discrete sense of distribution. Also, how they can be used in an ideal manner?
- Whether the queuing system can be used for performing the set of queuing functions that are required by a particular computer simulation program.
Once these concepts are clarified, usage of simulation concepts becomes easier.
The simulation steps that are to be followed:
There are a set of steps that are to be maintained to get the correct idea of simulation procedure. They are:
- Correct building of the model
- Analyzing the system in a correct manner.
- Understanding the results in a detailed manner.
- Continue the simulation procedure.
- Framing of a correct strategy primarily based on system behavior.
- In case all the steps are maintained, a final result is to be determined.
- A complete repetition of all steps is also important.
Once these are summed up, this whole process can be said to be complete.
There are 2 types of simulation, understanding of which is of prime importance.
- The Event to Event model (EES) simulation is associated with a discrete model; wherein operation takes place in a discrete set of systems.
- The other concepts as Fixed time step simulation (FTSS) is associated with a time set up where operation takes place within a time limit that is given.
Differences between FTSS and EES:
- In case of fixed time step simulation, the width period is determined Such is not the case with Event to Event model simulation, where immediate arrangements have to be made.
- With Fixed time step simulation, certain changes are allowed to take place in case of intervals. With Event to Event model simulation, no changes are to be taken place in case of intervals.
- In case of Fixed time step simulation, the utilization of machinery given, or the total efficiency is less. Whereas, in case of Event to Event model simulation, maximum utilization of machinery or individual efficiency is harnessed in its maximum strength.
- In case of Fixedtime step simulation system clock is updated at specific time limits. In comparison to that, withEvent to Event model simulation, only during a particular occurrence is the clock updated.
It is due to these differences that Event to Event model simulation is preferred over the fixed time step simulation.
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
Links of Next Statistics Topics:-