As per Ohm’s law, current that flows along conductors should be proportional to voltage range. However, there are certain limitations to this law.
- This is not suitable for unilateral surfaces
- This does not hold for non-linear format
In case of a series circuit there is a set of parallel circuits that also provide a moment of direct application rate. To deal with these things, the electric circuits have certain fundamental points that should be followed.
Also in case there are multiple loops and set a are present, a segmentation is possible and to get the actual value this is the mode followed.
Link of Previous Main Topic:-
Links of Next Electrical Engineering Topics:-
- Kirchhoffs Laws
- Applications of Kirchhoffs Law
- Source Conversion
- Solving Equations by Determinants Cramer
- Superposition Theorem
- Thevenins Theorem
- Nortons Theorem
- Maximum Power Transfer Theorem
- Delta Star Transformation
- Compensation Theorem States
- Reciprocity Theorem
- Millmans Theorem
- Introduction to Alternating Current
- Introduction Three Phase A C Circuits
- Magnetic Field
- General Aspects