Before a student is made to understand details associated with the queuing theory, it is imperative that the objectives of learning this theory are placed before him in the correct manner. It is only when these objectives are clear before him can the subject be understood in a better manner.
- One needs to appreciate cases where queuing problems occur.
- One needs to set objectives for this problem of queuing.
- It is important that standard queuing problems are understood.
- Also it is important to understand operating characteristics of queuing.
- The primary aim of learning this is to solve queuing problems in a singular as well as multiple channel situations.
- Also, it is important to understand positive and negative aspects of queuing systems.
So, these are the primary objectives that are to be managed while ensuring that a student gets correct knowledge of the subject.
These are the primary chapters that need to be studies.
- Introducing queuing theory
- Models and objectives of this theory
- Advantages and limitations of queuing theory
- Various terms and notations used
- Single channel queuing model
- Review and discussion queries
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
- Introduction to accounting and branches of accounting
- Preparation of final accounts
- Introduction of fund flow statement
- Introduction cash flow statement
- Ratio analysis significance of ratio analysis
- Fixed assets and depreciation meaning causes objectives methods and basic factor
- Cost accounting concept objectives advantages limitations general principles and cost sheet
- Job costing
- Introduction process costing
- Activity based costing introduction concept and classification
- Introduction inventory pricing and valuation
- Standard costing introduction
- Management accounting
- Marginal costing
- Relevant cost for decision making
- Budget and budgetary control
- Limitations of historical accounting
- Introduction to responsibility accounting
- Introduction to financial management
- Introduction and types of dividend
- Concept of cost of capital
- Capitalization meaning
- Concepts of working capital
- Concept of capital expenditure
- Learning objectives and chapter outline
- Limitations of operations research
- Linear programming learning objectives and outline of chapter
- Introduction learning objectives
- Duality in linear programming
- Learning objectives
- Learning objectives and chapter outline in assignment model
- Learning objectives the transportation problems
- Replacement theory learning objectives and chapter outline
Links of Next Finance Topics:-