The stepper motor includes a position control device that involves the following benefits:
- User-friendly techniques with digital systems.
- The angular displacement of the motor can be correctly measured devoid of any feedback or arrangement.
- No sensors are required for location or and sensing speed.
- This motor can best run with a microprocessor which is a computer-based controller.
Stepper motors have a broad range of applications, they are as follows:
- These motors require papers to print which is similar to typewriters and printers.
- Placing the print heads at proper points.
- Markers to point the XY-plotters.
- Used in Recording in the computer disc drives.
- Placing of possible tools which can be controlled numerically which can be regulated by machining apparatus.
- It can also be used for metering, mixing, cutting, blending, stirring,etc.
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
Links of Next Electrical Engineering Topics:-