What are the various objectives that this chapter takes into account?
- The exploration of the effectiveness that team work can offer.
- Teams and their various types.
- Nature of Teamwork and its net impact on the outcome.
Ever since the late 90s, the various organizations in the field of business have been seeking for employees who are not only good with team work, i.e. working in groups, but at the same time are enthusiastic, effective, genuine, skilled, natural and proactive. In order to get hold of such efficient employees, what most of the companies and organizations do is give out various forms of advertisements?
Over the years, the costs involved as far as these sort of advertisements are concerned has grown at an alarming rate which is perhaps one of the major reasons as to why most of the companies and organizations of the modern era are unable to launch various advertisements stating their needs as well as the various forms of services or products that their company has to offer.
Hence, as far as finding employees for your company who are good with team work are concerned, the task has become all the more difficult over the years. The most difficult part is the fact that the employees you need must possess a certain level of skill without which they won’t be able to work for your company for long.
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
- The nature of human resource management
- Strategic human resource management
- Planning jobs and people
- Strategic aspects of resourcing
- Contractors and their contracts with consultants
- Selection methods and decisions
- Staff retention
- Ending the contract
- Strategic aspects of performance
- Organisational performance
- Individual performance management
Links of Next HR Management Topics:-