Who owns what?
People must be aware of the very fact that what the various ways are that firms use to finance a project. They can always issue the stocks. This way they get new partners to finance their projects.
They can even issue bonds or debts by taking a loan from the bank. But then again there are various other ways that they can use as well. Various ways are born due to the nature of the business.
There are claims on the total assets of the firms. These are known as the capital structure without any doubt. This chapter will introduce the various ways and options that a firm may have.
Also this chapter will explain IBMs capital structure and the evolution of the same.
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
- Introduction of corporate finance
- The time value of money and net present value
- Stock and bond valuation annuities and perpetuities
- A first encounter with capital budgeting rules
- Working with time varying rates of return
- Uncertainty default and risk
- Risk and return risk aversion in a perfect market
- Investor choice risk and reward
- The capital asset pricing model
- Market imperfections
- Perfect and efficient markets and classical and behavioral finance
- Capital budgeting applications and pitfalls
- From financial statements to economic cash flows
- Valuation comparables financial ratios
Links of Next Financial Accounting Topics:-
- The basic building blocks
- Liabilities corporate claims
- Equity stock
- Tracking ibms capital structure from 2001 to 2003