The following are the types of transformers which stand the further most significant ones:
- Power transformers– It is used for the broadcast and circulation of rechargeable power.
- Auto-transformers– It is used for transforming voltages within comparatively slight restrictions to unite power systems of dissimilarvoltages. For example, to start C. Motors.
- Transformer for feed installations with static convertors– It is being used to convert C. to D. C. (rectifying) and D.C. to A C. (inverting).
- Testing transformers– It can be used for directing tests at great and ultra-high voltages.
- Power transformers for special applications- It is used forBoiler, fusing etc.
- Radio-transformers– It can be used in radio engineering etc.
Note– Distribution transformers must behaving extreme competence at a capacity which is far lesser than full-load. Power transformers must be having supreme proficiency at or close to full-load.
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
Links of Next Electrical Engineering Topics:-