United States borrowed about $439 Billion from others in 2010. That year we had a private investment of $1840 Billion. The investment was on plants, equipment and buildings. Also, we had a Government investment of $500 Billion. This investment was on defence though.
This is absolutely why the borrowing is necessary. Also government uses this for the health care services and other public services.
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
- Definition of Economics
- Economic Problem
- Market Equilibrium
- Employment and Unemployment
- Measuring GDP and Economic Growth
- Economic Growth Macroeconomics
- The Exchange Rate and the Balance of Payments
- The Foreign Exchange Market
Links of Next Macroeconomics Topics:-