After graduation which job do you like to prefer? At that time the conditions will be different. Neither have you got job easily as there are not many options available in front of them nor it is very difficult to go for that job unstill it suits your salary and education part. The answer will depend upon the job available along with the people who are competing for same.
In the year 2009 job seekers have face bad time in employment area because of recessions which was occurred in 2009 October. Almost 17 million American people want to go for job but they are not getting the same. In normal years unemployment is low as compared to other years.For that reason, the economy of U.S is best as they are regarded as machine which creates different kinds of job for job seekers. Even at the time of recessions almost 140 million people are hired. But with the growth of populations, problem of unemployment occurs.
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
Links of Next Macroeconomics Topics:-
- Why Unemployment Is a Problem
- Current Population Survey
- Three Labor Market Indicators
- Other Definitions of Unemployment
- Most Costly Unemployment
- Unemployment and Full Employment
- Inflation Price Level and Deflation
- Why Inflation and Deflation Are Problems
- Consumer Price Index
- Measuring the Inflation Rate
- Distinguishing Rate of High Inflation From High