Essay writing in forms of assignments given out to the students are gradually the easiest ways to score fair grades. Essay writing is easy and simple unless and until the basic rules are kept in mind. It is important to keep a clear mind and seek out the points before drafting an essay. According to Mark Twain. â€˜Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out the wrong wordsâ€™.
Before starting, the students must sort out their essay topics and clearly choose the simplest ones. Selection of these essay topics is important and those topics which can yield hordes or information should be selected. Proper sentence construction and grammatical errors should be avoided for deduction of scores.
How to write a proper essay with the right selection of a format?
Essay writing is easy but it can be a lengthy process if a format is not sorted out. Here are a few steps which should be followed before writing a successful essay.
- Selection of the right essay topics
Some topics need proper research and lots of effort for the right information. Students are thus recommended to reach out for topics which are interesting as well as easy to comprehend. These topics should also focus on the prime matters and should not be out of context.
- Prepare a proper outline for your statements
Organization of thoughts is important in order to write a good essay. By collecting all your ideas and creativity, try to put it in the paper. The structure is created when you select the right essay topics, jot down the points and then organize them.
- Draft a proper introduction and body
In essay writing, the introduction and the body make the most of it. It is therefore important to keep a proper introduction to the matter being covered. The body must not be lengthy and repeat the same points over and over again. A repetitive content can bore the readers and make them lose interest in seconds.
- Make sure to be on point
Essay writing should be smart and also enjoyable to the readers. Make sure to stay on point while writing your essays.
- Add a good conclusion
The conclusion makes the whole essay worth reading. The finishing touches should be on the subject and define your whole essay in short. Try to write short conclusions so that the readers can understand the base of your essay as well as the message conducted.
Different essay topics to select from
Essay topics are important since it is the base underneath the whole foundation. Here are some of the most important and commonly used essay topics for the students so that they can write easily.
On basis of the environment
- Effect of Pollution in the environment.
- The effect of Global Warming and its adverse effects.
- The effect of climate change and is the degree really rising every summer or not.
- The effect of indispensable garbage bags from households.
- The effect of poor sanitation and waste management in popular cities and households.
On the basis of education
- The importance of smart class and how it is affecting the students.
- The necessities of assessments and pre-final examinations in elementary schools.
- The importance or the adversities of homework for students.
- What is the basic use of technology in education?
- Are universities exerting pressure on the students by assigning them assignments?
- The difference and the impacts of traditional education vs online education.
On basis of society
- The legal framework of the society and the benefits attached to it.
- The effect of religion and the religious beliefs in the society.
- The improvements caused by the Government and how it has helped the society to make a better place.
- The effects of substance abuse and the causes behind them.
- The adverse effect of social media and how it has made the society a living section of dumb people.
- Materialism and the choices it has on teenagers as well as adults.
On basis of technology
- The modern development of technology and how it has helped a lot of people.
- The security of women through the improvement of technology.
- How have the students improved with the growing technology by their side?
- The improvement of technology in modern healthcare and systems around the world.
- Robotics and the advantages it has bought.
How to select the right essay topics?
Selecting the right essay topics can difficult since there are lots of options to choose from. Here are some points which should be kept in mind while selecting the right essay topic for your assignment.
- Don’t choose a topic which is really obscure and yields no information. Go on a topic which is easy to find on the Internet with lots of information.
- Ask yourself that what are you really interested in? If you want to write about a social issue which seems boring then you can never get to the end.
- Always be realistic while choosing. If you choose a topic which is just an imagination then your teacher might not get you the scores you wish for.
- Look out for newspaper relevant topics and the current feeds if you want your essay to shine.
- Make sure you have plenty of rooms to express your views. Donâ€™t go for a topic which is limited and will only give you certain information to write.
- If you want then you can refer to essay selection guides on the Internet and choose the best essay topics for you.
- If nothing works then you can always ask your tutorâ€™s help. With proper motivation and support, you will go for the best.
Essay writing is important the best way to express your views towards a certain matter. Donâ€™t flinch to express the right views if you want. Always ask your teacher for help if you get stuck while drafting out the plans.
If you want your essay to look good and stand out from the rest of the class then you should definitely keep all the pointers by your side while writing. And remember that â€™Good writing is clear when thinking is made visibleâ€™.