Our academic career is based mainly on the education, and nowadays education is based onmainly examination, result, academics, gradation, etc. So for having a good career and a bright future, we need to achieve a good academics and good marks in all subjects, so that we can achieve an overall â€˜Aâ€™ grade.
But getting â€˜Aâ€™ grade in all subjects is not so easy; students need to struggle a lot, as success has no shortcutroute. I can suggest for few simple ways to reduce abit of your effort and achieve agood overall grade in this career-oriented education system.
- Mind setup
Students! The first step to fetch good grades is to prepare your mind to study hard, learn by heart and for hard works as without your mental support you can never bring about any change in yourself or achieve anything worth achieving. Here are a few steps to set your mind up and prepare.
- Try to mix up with other hardworking and good students who generally score well. Look into the efforts that they put in.
- Follow their schedules and ways of learning so that you too can do the same and score equally well in all tests.
- Specify a role model from the family, school, locality or any person about whom you happen to know a bit.They can enhance your mental strength and boost up the energy level for hard working.
- In-depth knowledge
Student needs to explore their knowledge about the subjects concerned, as anadequate amount of knowledge is essentially required to increase their skills and enhance their performance level.
- Vast knowledgehelps students to get a proper grip on the subject.
- Make them confident enough to take any kind of challenge â€“ hard or complicated.
- Hence, students can turn themselves able enough to achieve good academic grades
Now it is important to know how you can explore your knowledge in all subjects of the syllabus. Here are some easy tips for all the students.
- Attending all the class is very important to know the topic, the subject and the lesson properly. If you can able to absorb all the matter which is discussed in the class, the knowledge will be enhanced automatically.
- Pay full attention in your class so that you can understand the subject teacherâ€™s explanation, to absorb the class materials.
- Ask arelevant question if you have some doubts about the topic. You must clear all those queries about the subject immediately from the class teacher. Or else you will be lagging behind, and this can obstruct you to achieve a good grade.
- Take all the class notes in a proper manner, date wise, subject wise and along with teacherâ€™s name. It will help you in further study for doing your homework andpreparing yourself to face all kind of challenges in exams and tests.
- Time management
For exploring a vast amount of knowledge in all subjects you need a lot of time. But you have a specific amount of time on your hand for doing all your activities, and that is 24 hours. Within these 24 hours, you have to spendtime in-
- In the school
- For playing
- Studyingin home and doing the homework
- Other extracurricular activities
- Having food and sleep
- For leisure and entertainment
When we have very short time in hand for doing a lot of jobs, then we need to do a proper planning so that we can complete all our jobs perfectly before the deadline. The steps to manage your time-
- Prioritise the jobs as per the importance, deadlines and criticalityas you must complete the important job before hand.You should be aware of the deadline and need to complete your job before deadline. So give priority to those jobs whose deadlines are nearer.
- Critical jobs need much more time to be finished. So keep enough time in your hand to complete those jobs.
- Make a proper schedule and must follow thatschedule. It will help you to manage the time and focus equally on every subject so that you can get a good overall grade.
- Can set up an alarm everydayso that you can follow the different time segments which are allotted for adifferent subject in the time schedule. Thus the schedule can be followed properly, and no subject will ever be neglected.
- Need to work on increasing speed. The faster you complete one job the more time you get for doing another job.But must be care full enough about the quality and perfection of the job.
Try to use your time wisely so that a proper balance between work and time can be maintained.
- Proper organization
Proper planning and organizationis required for doing any job perfectly. If you can do a job in a systematic way you can save alot of your time and can avoid a lot of hassles. So be organized while you are working or else you have to give a lot of extra effort.
Few tips are enlisted here which help every student to be an organised person:
- Keep your books and other study tools in right place so that your workstation looks neat and clean and you do not need to spend much time for searching those.
- Keep all your notes and recourses in a proper file so that they can be easily accessed later whenever required.
- Make a habit of regular study for a particular period it will help to prepare your mind for studying in that specific time every day.
- Hard working
To bring a goo grade in all subjects, you need to be skilful and for enhancing your skills necessary hard working is required.Â Some relevant ways of hardworking for achieving an overall success are-
- Need to pay full concentration while studying
- For paying full concentration keep yourself away from all distractions. Such as mobile phone, television, video games, the internet
- Follow the text books thoroughly and some reference books too
- Dedicatedly do your job, success will come automatically.
- Good health
Always remember that for hardworking you need to keep yourself healthy and fit.
- Take your food on time; it will help to maintain a good health
- Try to take balanced nutrients for an overall health growth
- Take vitamins containing food in your diet such as fresh vegetable and fruits, whole grains and pulses, milk,meat and eggs for theproper growth of your brain.
- Take proper rest. Your health requires anadequate amount of rest and sleep for proper
Always try to be innovative. Teachers never like bookish answers. Your creativity and innovative work can make you differ from other and help to get good academics. So â€“
- Follow some reference books to make your work more interesting and different from other
- Try to give proper explanation to support your all arguments
- Always add some real life example to make your work contemporary.
Pro-activeness is one of the best qualities to lead towards the success. So to achieve an overall success students need to have a positive approaching attitude.
- They must join several study group
- Take part in different competition
- Do not let your failure put you down
- An expertâ€™s assistance
If you require assistancefor doing your study, take an expertâ€™s or professionalâ€™s assistance or else you can be misled. You can rely on an online educational help provider they are very popular now for their uniqueness.
Along with your subject and topic here you can get other relevant information also for example- â€œ8 outstanding tips to write an impressive essayâ€ Itis another relevant course to enhance your writing skill which is an important step to get â€˜Aâ€™ grade in your entire subject.
Remove your dilemma of practicing wrong assignments and focus on your daily activities to improve your outcomes in every aspect of life!