Last night a friend of my sister questioned herwhy she didnâ€™t do her work. And the girl couldnâ€™t have come up anything better than this one. â€œWell, when in class I satisfied myself saying â€“ Iâ€™ll do the work at home; but as I got back home, I felt like doing the work in class.â€What else you have to say now? The curious friend asked her 3 ways to Excuse You from Unfinished Homework.
Now hereâ€™s what she had to say:
- Make new inventions of your own excuses:
Do you think itâ€™s so easy to outsmart your professor who has thorough experience in dealing with students and their so many excuses? For all obvious reasons, No. To excuse yourself from unfinished homework, think elaborately on something new that your teacher hasnâ€™t heard often. Definitely not like â€˜Oh! The pet has eaten it up last night.â€™ You will be caught instead.
- The technical fault works:
Most of the times teachers ask to email the assignment and technical fault can be the common yet unavoidable cause. It might happen anytime. So, this can be a good excuse. However, you should be aware as your teacher may be tech savvy. Make sure to say something relevant.
- You were severely ill:
Yes, in some cases you might have to submit a medication certificate. But for shortterm projects, you can definitely claim that you suddenly were down with fever.If you are in good terms with some doctor, and then you have it all.
Homeworks are something that students are at most times reluctant to do. And teachers continue to assign extended works. The two sides are bridged by excuses giving the masters surprising experiences. Trying to innovate, talented young people like you have dared to try out hilarious excuses that secretly teachers enjoyed. Want to know? Read on:
3 Ways to Excuse Yourself from Unfinished Homework; something funnier
- The aunt next door stole it for her daughter â€“ Now your teacher wonâ€™t go verifying for that. You are relieved for the day.
- It was in the bag andmother put it in washing machine â€“So what to do? Ask your teacher to give you the next solution. Perhaps you would be offered an extended period.
- The wind took it away â€“ Your mentor will surely not tell you to go search for it. After all, what could you have done when the wind blew the assignment paper away?
Some more hilariousone liners you may try:
- An astrologer suggested not doinghomeworks on days that end with â€˜yâ€™.
- Probably the room I stay in is hunted. That insists me from not doing homework.
- My little sisteraccidentally used it as a toilet paper and I had to throw it.
- Had a problem with holding onto a pencil.
- My faithful dog thought something else and threw it in the trash.
Once you try out these excuses, your years of experienced teacher will also laugh secretly. She might oblige you with another chance.
Things you should keep in mind:
Before you try out 3 Ways to Excuse Yourself from Unfinished Homework, have a look at these useful tips.
- Remember, you are lying and that is definitely not a good habit. Donâ€™t repeat it over and over again. Chances are there you might be caught. Also, your teacher might not believe you every time.
- In case, your lie is revealed, prepare yourself in advance to face the consequences.
- Do not mess up what you say. Your teacher is experienced in dealing with lies.
- Beware of your teacherâ€™s personality. A strict teacher is quite a hard nut to crack.
- Never stretch your excuses too lengthy. Keep it short and speak about the key points only.
What if you have to show your homework?
Sometimes you might want your teacher to genuinely believe you. Or you havenâ€™t done the work but need to show it in class instead of any excuse. Do you have any solution?
Like you, most of other students often land up in such problem. Even with an extended period, you might fail to complete the assignment. In class, your teacher is asking for your work. What to do? 3 Ways to Excuse Yourself from Unfinished Homework are not going to work then. However, there are sometricky ways when you can escape the punishment and excuse yourself. Wondering how to show my homework? Check this out.
Homework help service
If even after that you are not willing to do, or have some important task at hand, you can seek the homework help services. These organisations take the responsibility of your assignment and get it done by subject matter experts. You will also have the opportunity to learn from them on advanced study.
â€œA lie has no legs to stand on.â€
A lie cannot support you for long time.Excuses are temporary rescuers. Your teacher might allow an extended period but she will never release you completely for the undone task. You anyway have to do the homework on sometime or the other.
So, itâ€™s better to take the help of honesty and truth. If you apologise sincerely, the consequences can go a long way in your favour. Take your own responsibility of not doing the work citing out the reason clearly and straight. At least, your teacher will know you are speaking the truth, and you might escape a severe scold.
What else you can do?
Your teacher is another busy person. Itâ€™s obvious on her part to get angry at your unfinished work. You have other options also â€“
- Let your teacher know in advance that you will be unable to finish it on time.
- Telling her at the last minute would only make her angrier.
- The benefit of doing so is that you might be credited with an extended day also.
Well, but sometimes itâ€™s good to give out sweet defences.I am sure you also have some exciting ideas. Why not share with us your 3 Ways to Excuse Yourself from Unfinished Homework?