Since time immemorial education has played a pivotal role in evolving and shaping societies. The very act of learning instills a sense of progress which leads to further advancement in all aspects of oneâ€™s life.
So, acquisition of knowledge is a skill that should be exploited to its maximum. This is especially true for students, as they are involved in a constant curriculum of learning. They should be given all the assistance that is needed to make this learning experience more streamlined and focused. Latest technological advancements like virtual classroom, online student assistance program, student assignment planner etc should be implemented to in the process of learning.
A brief overview of traditional education system and its limitations
The framework of education which is being followed today is a product of a system designed some 200 years ago; during the Industrial Revolution. Back then, a huge demand for labor in the factories lead to a system of education that would facilitate a constant supply of evenly skilled workers geared towards functioning in various industries.
Fast forward to the present and it can be said that this system is no longer viable for mass implementation. Reason being that economical diversification has created a wider spectrum of employment opportunities other than factories and industries. Todayâ€™s education structure is needed to be more dynamic and adaptive. This is where tools like student assignment planner and virtual assistants are needed by students.
So, from the above it can be said that, traditional education system falls short in todayâ€™s scenario because:-
- It is an outdated structure and not synchronized with the needs of the present market demands
- This system employs a more generalized approach to learning, hence individual attention to students is compromised
- Being based on an outdated framework, it is generally inflexible and not tailored to meet the demands of students.
- Holistic approach to studies which is something that is an important component of growth is neglected in this structure of education.
- Traditional education is very expensive, especially if a student wants to pursue advanced degrees in various fields.
Where do modern online toolsof student assignment plannercome into the picture?
In order to fill up the blind spots of traditional education, various innovations have been made in the field of online technology. In recent years, websites dedicated to helping students with their assignments and homework have found a lot of demand in market. With development of tools like student assignment planner, students can now cope with the needs of their schedules.
What is an assignment planner?
So, an assignment planner can be described as a utility tool that helps an individual in arranging his/her assignments or goals according to their individual priorities. From a studentâ€™s point of view this planner can be used in arranging his/her homework or assignment schedule in an efficient manner.
These kinds of planning systems can be implemented on other aspects of task management, like integrating assignments into oneâ€™s calendar and creating an assignment calendar. For more information regarding this process feel free to go over and read â€œWhat are the utilities of innovations like assignment calendar?â€
So what is the need for student assignment planner?
Students today often feel stressed out about their busy schedule. Constant attention is needed on their part to keep track of their progress in class and the work that is to be done within a stipulated time. This overbearing pressure leads to a lack enthusiasm towards studies which in turn hinders performance in class. An assignment planner for students helps them in their studies by providing the following benefits:-
- It helps them in finding order amidst their chaotic academic schedule, by organizing assignments in order of their respective priorities.
- Having a planner that structures oneâ€™s schedule reduces time wasted on pondering about an appropriate course of action. In other words it facilitated time management.
- Getting a clear view of what is actually needed to be done reduces stress. This boosts confidence as students can strive towards a fixed target rather than getting scattered over a lot of unproductive activities.
- Providing students with a framework for doing a set of assignments in a certain order increases their focus level. That is to say, getting them to be more productive.
- Another major benefit of implementing such productivity tools like student assignment planner is that it deconstructs complicated schedules in to smaller actionable parts. This keeps students motivated towards education.
- It gives students a macro perspective of the task at hand. Rather than getting caught up with small components of assignments, efficient planning lends a much higher level view of what is actually needed from the students.
- Lastly, having an independent schedule which is designed for specific individual students helps them in being more flexible with their study routines. This in turn provides a more consistent level of effort from students.
Online tools geared towards education are shaping new techniques of learning. If implemented properly, these online devices can help each and every student in utilizing their full potential. By mitigating stress and anxiety generated from negotiating assignments with tight deadlines, assignment planners and others like it provide pupils with confidence complete the tasks at hand.
In conclusion, it can be said that traditional education system has its own shortcomings. But by integrating modern technology into the existing framework will provide a more streamlined curriculum for studying. Students will have the freedom to schedule their own timetable, tailored to meet their individual demands. Having an instrument like student assignment planner makes the planning process for studying less cumbersome.