- If in 3 phases, the load impedance is not same either in phase or magnitude or both, then that load can be stated as unbalanced.
- In case 3 unequal loads which are linked to the formation of delta and also are linked across 3 phase supplies current in all those loads, they will not have equivalent phase or magnitude.
- This is the reason for line currents and 3 phase currents to be unbalanced.
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
- Current Electricity Basic Concepts
- Introduction to Alternating Current
- Introduction Three Phase A C Circuits
- Advantages of Polyphase Systems
Links of Next Electrical Engineering Topics:-