Student life is one of the best parts of human life. This is the time when we get chance to learn several life making skills, to build our future career, our future life, etc. So we have to work hard through various courses in school, college and university in different stages of our student life to complete our studies, for achieving a bright career and a golden bright future.Assignments are very common and significant for students in this career oriented education system. It is definitely one of the best ways for students to prove their ability.
Teachers, generally can assess their student’s capacity by their assignments. The ability, knowledge, skills application power, everything of students academics are mainly based on their home work that is assigned by their teachers. It helps to get a good grade and an easy success in student’s academic life. So achieving a good grade in assignments is most important for a student’s academic life.
To get good academics in assignments is always not very easy because:
- Students are not enough responsible of doing their homework that are assigned by their class teacher. They like to enjoy their leisure more than doing their assignment.
- They do not have proper knowledge of purpose of doing assignments and how it is beneficial for them so they try to avoid it.
- Most students are so very hateful towards this idea of home assignments as they are ignorant about the true purpose hidden inside these assignments.
- Students often face several troubles and challenges while doing their assignments. These troubles make them lose all interests in solving their assignments and thus it becomes a burden on them.
- Students do not get proper help and support for solving their assignments successfully and it is not possible for them always to do their assignment by their own.
These are the basic reasons behind getting poor academics in assignments. So students you have to work on it and here we are giving you some other important tips which help you to get good grades in assignment that is given by your class teacher.
- Regular attendance in class
Regular attendance is necessary to understand the lesson and help to follow regular studies. If any class is missed, you will miss all the discussions and arguments including the teacher’s explanations and their advice which will make you fall behind. So,
- Try to avoid missing the regular class other than in case of any emergencies.
- Pay full attention in your class so that you can understand your teacher’s explanation clearly.
- Take a neat and clean class note properly that will help in some further study about the topic.
- If you have any doubt or query you must clarify them immediately from the subject teacher so that you may not suffer for further study. A student’s interest on the subject topic is often appreciated by their teachers.
- Regular study in home
A further study on given class material is required to understand the subject topic and to explore one’s knowledge. So
- Make a distraction free and comfortable study zone and a regular habit of study at home and focus on the subjects concerned.
- Start a home study as early as possible as mostlessons stay still fresh in your mind, you can finish all assignments early and can get time to recheck and can rectify errors and mistakesif any.
- The teachers’ note will remind you all the details that were learnt in the class and this helps in doing your assignments.
- Always maintain a link with the previous lessons by revising them amidst new lessons. This will not let you forget any old chapter of your lessons.
- Try to follow the textbook as textbooks contain many helpful clues and questions, some with their answers, which are really helpful.
- Try to follow the reference books too it will help to enhance your knowledge and excel your skills.
- Practice and self-study is the best way that can help to improve the concepts and techniques and thus increase your application powers so that you can easily get a good grade.
- Learn time management
Doing any job within the time is most significant. The most scaring thing about the assignment is the deadline. If students are not able to submit their assignment before deadline, all their effort will be wastage. So students, you have to learn the value of time so that you can complete your job beforehand. And for that
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it by your heart. Routine or schedule makes a student well organized and stable. Moreover it helps to grow a good habit of time management in them.
- Prioritize your jobs as per the importance, criticality and deadline. So that you can complete your job perfectly in time.
- Be organized and systematic as systematic pupils can learn faster and better than others. So remember, proper organizing and systematization save a lot of your time.
- Make different time slot for different job so that you can get time for enjoying your leisure too, it will refresh you and enhance your energy level to do more study. Or else ‘all work’ may make you ‘a dull’ student.
- Get help from others
It is not possible for a student to do everything on their own even if they are very intelligent. As some time assignments are really hard and critical to do alone for a student. So when ever students feel confused about the lessons or get hung up with doubts, they should askfor the help of others around. So –
- If possible involve your guardians in your studies, discuss your problems and doubts and try to sort them out.
- Try to form a serious study-group for such home studies. Discuss extensively about homework and assignments with the group. Most of the time such group studies can improve your knowledge and clear a lot of doubts.
- You can join a private tutorial and can get help from the subject teachers for doing your assignment.
- Apart from that, you can also take help from the Net. There are many online sites and media where you can get solutions to questions. These online tutorials are the latest and best way of learning and doing assignments. Their popularity is growing day by day all over the world because:
- They are available to give an instant help in 24 hours so that you can select a time slot as per your convenience.
- They provide cent percent accurate solution with step by step clarification.
- Their subject teachers are qualified enough to clear all your doubts and quarries.
- They provide beforehand solution so you do not need to worry about the deadline.
- They charge minimal hence any one can effort them.
- Most significant is they have Interesting ways to organize your holiday by doing assignments time to time. So that you can enjoy your holiday without tension.
- Learn from your failure
Problems and mistakes are found more than often while solving assignments. Of course, you must be careful about that, but when you make a mistake do not be let down too much. Try to analyze your faults and keep them in your mind so that you do not make such mistakes in future. Thus, you can also learn a lesson from your failures too. Try to turn your failures into strong pillars for your success. So –
- Do not be upset if you make any mistake or unable to get best result.
- Try to learn a lesson from your mistakes and make your own way to success.
- Work hard to excel your skill and try for the next and keep faith on yourself; you will definitely reach the goal.
These are some of the useful tips to overcome most problems regarding home assignments given by your class teacher. These may help you to make your best assignment hence, to get good academics.