Homework is the most important thing in a student’s life because it helps them to develop and grow with a good future. It is important for them to do regular homework whether in school or in college because homework does not know any class to education.
It is beneficial to everybody as it helps to deal with difficult questions easily. But it is usually seen that student does not like doing homework and avoid it as much as possible. This is the time when parents and teachers play a great role in influencing the students for it.
Role parents play in the life of the students:
- As soon as they come back from their school ask them about the homework their teacher as provided to them and create a plan for them stating the time of doing the homework.
- Create an environment where they can sit comfortably and concentrate on their work.
- Give them proper diet before they sit down to work so that they don’t get distracted.
- Make a planner for them and ask them to follow it daily.
- Sit down with them and keep a view on their work so that they don’t skip anything.
On the same play teachers also help the students by teaching them to lesson from which homework is given so that they can deal with it easily.
What is afterschool program and why it is important?
But in today’s society, it is seen that parents are too busy with their work and with their own life that they fail to give ample time to their children. This creates a lot of problem for the students due to the lack of guidance and helps at home. To help the students and the parents there are many afterschool programs that have come up which provide every kind of help to the students that they lack at home.
After school programs are programs that have been developed in this modern day society for the students and the youth. They are usually developed by organized sectors like schools or colleges and are funded by non-profit organizations.
They are made with the aim of helping the students with their school assignments and homework so they don’t lag behind due to lack of attention from home. They also organize few games and activities for the entertainment of the student so that they can relax after a tiring day. But it is also important for the parents to put their students in a good and reputed afterschool programs.
How to find an afterschool with good homework help?
These, after school programs help the children to learn good habits, develop new skills, help them in their growth and provide the attention that they lack from home. But it will all go in waste if you fail to put your child in a proper afterschool program.
Thus before putting them in any school or organization for afterschool activities, it is important that to investigate the background of the organization and what they do to help a child get a homely environment.
Let us know some steps on the basis of which you can judge an organization:
- The first thing you should do is to visit the organization and look at the space they are providing to your students where they can feel comfortable.
- As it is said that in order to help your child concentrate on their work, it is necessary that they have a separate study place.Similarly, see whether the organization is providing them with an ample amount of space where they can write and read comfortably.
- See whether they are providing your child with all the facilities that will help them to deal with their work such as a study table, extra stationaries, computers, etc. this will keep them away from all kinds of distractions.
- See whether there are ample numbers of teachers and guides who can help them whenever they face any doubt.
- But also make sure that these teachers are extremely qualified and experienced in this field so that they can guide your child and share with them their knowledge.
- Next, it comes the parents and teacher meeting which is also important in your school. When parents meet the teachers, they will remain upgraded about all the development and problems their child is going through.
- Every child has their If the organization is not clear with the problem, your child is facing they will never be able to deal with it. So it is better that you check if that organization has this facility or not.
- It is also important that parents and teacher plan out a schedule for their children together so that they can keep a track on them easily.
- This will help them grow in a better way and cope up with the attention problem they face in their house.
- Afterschool program should teach your child the way they want to learn. If they are comfortable with reading out each and every sentence, then they should allow them to read rather than rather, this will help your child feel comfortable and finish your homework fast.
These are some of the key points that the parents should check before putting their child in any afterschool program so that their child don’t have to suffer in future.
There are many programs that fake you for the sake of money and destroy the life of your child. Thus, be aware of these programs by keeping these important points in your mind.