Have you ever wondered how incredible chemistry is? If yes, then I’m sure you are willing to pursue your degree in chemistry. But for many ‘chemistry’ is a synonym of ‘disaster.’ I always wondered why my friends hated chemistry so much. To me, it is the key to creation. We can make so many chemicals like paints, dye, galvanize metals, preserve food , etc. then why do people don’t form ‘bonds’ with chemistry?
Yes, one thing on which I agree with everyone else is that Chemistry homework is very annoying. Learning about the laws of reaction, periodic table, behavior and nature of atoms and molecules, these are not at all interesting for many. Now the problem is if you have the subject how will you get accustomed to it?
The best way is, read about them at home and does all your homework’s, assignments; lab reports dedicatedly. For your projects and lab work, your professors are there to guide, but what will you do with your home tasks? Here, I have come up with the solution to resolve chemistry homework issue effectively.
3 simple and easy ways to develop interest in chemistry homework:
Before you start with your chemistry work, there are certain things you need to know that will help in getting through with homework troubles. Unlike other science subjects, chemistry is a bit more complicated as it involvesreactions, gases, therisk of explosion, acids which canbe quite harmful. You need to make sure what you are dealing with by learning about it more:
- Make your Base strong
Here, I’m not talking about the chemical base! It’s your basics that need to be strong. There are few primary things that need to learnthoroughly, which will help in doing your homework easily:
- Most of the elements are in symbol; so know them well.
- The smallest part of matter is an atom. Get your conception clear on theatom, ions and molecules.
- Learn the valency chart by heart.
- The experiments to prove the facts of chemistry will get your concept clearer.
- Understand the formation of covalent, coordinate bonds of inorganic and organic substances.
These are the first few basics based on which maximum part of chemistry is based. Every element that we see is made up of molecules. How the bond together and when they do, what is the reaction? Once the fundamentals are clear, naturally your concept and interest in chemistry will get stronger.
- Questions and queries
“A doubtful mind is an unsatisfied and unhealthy mind.” This is the statement that we often hear and most of the time we inherit its negative sense. But when it comes to chemistry a doubtful mind will help you in fetching good marks and ‘curiosity will never kill the cat!’ Let’s see how questions are beneficial:
- More questions you ask,that means you are reading and having doubt, which is a good start.
- Ask questions in class, this way you will know how well you are getting prepared.
- Also, answer questions posed by professors or your classmate. Maybe some will be challenging; that will help to know which part to study more.
Asking and clearing doubt is the first step forgrowinginterested in a subject. And once you are able to understand, lesser the problems will be.
- Make sure you have proper assistance
Everyone will agree to this point. Even when you do a simple thing, a proper guidance will help to enhance that. Same with chemistry. Taking help from professionals is important. This can be a tutor, your University or school teacher or online homework help services.
They provide excellent help to do your homework. In this way, your interest will grow in completing home assignments with good marks. If you are willing to take this advice, try online homework help.
Interested to know about the ways in which they help? Read the following points:
- Experts in chemistry will provide you with proper information and guidance.
- They will help you in doing your homework uniquely.
- With proper guidance, you will know what information to put where and how in your assignments.
- They will explain things to you till you are completely confident about the subject or the topic.
This way you will start growing curiosity and can make sure that from further on, chemistry homework will not be so annoying anymore.
Tips to for a stronger chemistry
Apart from these, there are few other tips that you need to do so that chemistry homework doesn’t seem like a non-deciphered manuscript to you.
- Make sure to attend your chemistry classes regularly.
- Don’t keep homework stacked up.
- Start with your work at least a week before submission date.
- Study the subject daily.
- Organize group studies.
- Get over the mind blockage that ‘difficult is uninteresting.’
- Involve in lab experiments more.
These are the few ways in which you can develop interest in chemistry. Don’t give up before trying.
If you are facing similar sort of problem in doing homework of all subjects, then the main issue is your unwillingness towards ‘homework.’ This is a very common problem among college goers. You can certainly sort this out with 5 effective tips to handle college homework.
I hope with these you can get over the nightmare of chemistry and can do the homework with more ease.
Remember, “Chemistry is another word for Love.”