â€˜Homework,’ this is a haunting word for anyone who is anacademician. Studyis fun till it is limited to college but when it comes to hometask and assignments; they can give the bitterest frown. It was absolutely same for me. I loved college! But the idea of coming back home and writing home taskswas not something I looked forward to doing. There was a constant tug of war going on inside my head; should I or shouldnâ€™t I do my assignments at home.
So, being a really creative and curiousperson (I was a student of psychology), I started doing some research on doing college homework. The first data I could tally be, that 70% of people who does homework achieve more marks than the one who doesnâ€™t. Moreover, this source of information was retrieved from Duke University where my role model Pros. Harris Cooper did this Meta- Analysis. The same was backed by Victorian School.
Seeing good grades on answer paper are liked by everyone and homework was one way to achieve it. This was when I had an idea of a fantastic research topic for my college paper.
By then, I was confident that homework is necessary, what I needed was to ease up the process.Â So I did a research paper on How to solve homework problems faced by your child in simple ways? My professors loved it! I applied the same methodology with some additions and alterations as college assignments are more complicated, the result was pretty impressive. I never had to fear to do homework again. This is why I want to share the same tricks with you all.
5 tips to handle college homework:
If you are in college already, then start applying these tips and suggestions right away and see the result for yourself; if you are about to enter college, then you will already have the tricks ready up your sleeves.
- Plan and strategize
The first thing that you need to do is to figure out how to manage your courses. Trust me; itâ€™s a misconception thatone, whoapplies formanyclasses, will know more. To some extent yes, of course, you will know about a lot of things but at a minimal level. So itâ€™s always best to stick to one subject at a time.
Now the question is, what will you do if you have 2 assignments to finish at the same time? You need to prioritize one subject and should take homework help service for the other. In this way, you can maintain superior quality in both of your assignments.
- Set up a proper study area.
- Do not keep sources of entertainment or distraction there. Yes, Iâ€™m talking about your mobile phone.
- Research about the topic and break it into sub-parts for better understanding.
- Donâ€™t think about easy hacks to do your work, think how to make your work stand out?
- Make a rough sketch before you start with your assignment.Decide on the contents and stick to the plan.
- Do each task once with proper concentration. If you keep on editing and re-editing, it will cost you much more time.
- Sharing is caring!
Many things in the world require a team to do a job and Homework is one of them. You might wonder how teamwork will help. I will give you not 1 but 5 benefits of it:
- More ideas will be shared
- Work pressure will get divided
- What you donâ€™t know, you friend might do!
- Ask questions to each other and analysis each otherâ€™s work. This will enhance the quality of your task.
- It boosts you and pushes you to work faster and produce better.
But when you are doing a group study, share information and ideas, at the same time so some alone research also. It should be done to avoid matching projects, make sure your assignment remains unique.
- â€˜Laterâ€™ is a code for â€˜’
â€œI will do my work later.â€ Are you also one of these kinds? If yes, then let me tell you, no matter how rude it sounds; only losers use the shield of â€˜afterwards.â€™ To avoid this, here are certain things that will be helpful:
- Make a time-table
- Set goals
- Study every day and try doing it regular at the same time.
- Understand if you are a rooster or an owl; schedule you study time accordingly.
- Always startat least a week before the deadline, so that you can finish early and still have enough time to revise- add- edit.
- Experts are there for a reason
When we use the word â€˜Expertâ€™ or â€˜Professionalâ€™ there is a reason behind it. They know how to do homework or assignments properly as well as in an efficient way. Knowing everything is not possible. This is the reason why to get proper guidance from experts who can help you in learning and understanding things in an easier manner. You can take help from your University professors, tutors or online Homework help services.
If you have doubt in your mind regarding online help; let me tell you, this is by far the best and the most convenient option. Why? The answer is they have professionals from every field plus; all their work is unique. They will also provide help in understanding the subject and will guide you even when thejob is over.
- Watching Videos and reading books are not just hobbies
Do you know that visual memories are the strongest memory? When we see something, we usually remember it more clearly. For this reason, watching educational videos are a must. They are made in a creative way to attract and maintain the attention of viewers. They help in better understanding.
We have all heard about the healthy habit of reading. The more you head on a subject or topic, more the information you will be able to gather. Books also help you in understanding the writing pattern and how it should differ. It is crucial to have a proper knowledge and how to write them down appropriately.
What are the contents needed to make your homework of better quality?
Apart from the tips, there are few other things required to boost your homework quality. We are all aware of the fact that a college is a place where you make the best memories in life, make friends, party with them, go for trips and have alot more fun. At the same time, the degree also has a value. Your marks will reflect on your future and will mend your career.
To have a proper college degree and to graduate with flying colors, there are few things that you need to keep in mind:
- Choose the subject that interests you
- DO NOT fall under peer pressure. You are not everyone, so donâ€™t try to follow what others do blindly.
- Attend your classes regularly. This will help you in keeping yourself updated with your topics and studies.
- Have a healthy and friendly relation with your professor. Discuss your problems, clarify your doubts and queries, try and be in their good books.
- Try and not waste your time unnecessarily.
Now that you know how to do homework efficiently and with ease, start implying the tips from today. See the change in your grade! Be more ambitious and shine bright in college.
- Being Lazy is okay till you donâ€™t get yourself into the inactive mode. Remember what Words worth said in Psalm of Life. In college your class assignments and homework are your work, take them seriously.