Everybody likes to live in a clean, hygienic, and healthy environment, and it is our responsibility to keep our environment clean, green, and hygienic. There are various ways in which, people can make their contribution in keeping the environment clean and one such way is, by following a proper waste management system. Every day, solid waste materials get accumulated in and around our houses. It is seen that many people carelessly dump the waste materials outside their houses, on the road-side, and other places. If garbage and other solid waste materials are left untreated for many days, they slowly decompose and give out a foul smell, harmful gasses, which pollute the environment, and also give rise to bacteria and germs, which may cause various diseases.
What are solid wastes?
Daily activities of human beings and animals give rise to solid wastes. Solid or semi-solid materials, which are old, useless, and filthy, and thrown away by people, are termed as solid wastes. Domestic rubbish, waste materials discharged by various industries, sewage, animal droppings, etc. are also types of solid wastes.
Classification of solid wastes
Solid wastes can be classified into three basic categories depending on their nature and source:
- The most common form of solid waste is the household waste, which is also called municipal waste. Garbage gets accumulated in and around the residential and commercial areas and the quantity of this kind of waste materials are increasing rapidly day by day.
- Another major kind of solid waste is industrial waste. Industrial wastes can be very dangerous in nature as these wastes contain toxic materials that are extremely harmful to the environment. By nature, these waste materials can be highly inflammable, hazardous, corrosive, and can contaminate air and water if remain exposed to the environment for many days. Industrial solid wastes may give out poisonous gasses that are harmful to the living beings.
- Biomedical or hospital waste is the third kind of the common solid wastes. In the hospitals and health care centers, wastes are generated during the treatments of various diseases and injuries in human beings. Hospital wastes include discarded medicines, syringes, medicine bottles, bandages, chemicals, disposables, etc. Hospital wastes can be highly infectious as these contain germs of various diseases.
Solid waste disposal issues – now a part of academic disciplines
In today’s world, disposal and management of solid wastes are serious issues. If the solid wastes are not disposed and managed in a scientific manner, then they can cause serious harm to the environment and the flora and fauna. In most schools, colleges, and higher educational institutions, ‘waste disposal and management’ is a commonly discussed and taught topic. It is necessary to make the students aware of the importance and ways of proper waste disposal and management. In many schools and colleges, students are asked to prepare projects and assignments on the importance of solid waste management and techniques of waste disposal. If you need solid waste disposal issues help homework, then you may take the necessary help online.
Homework help online
Today, the internet is the source of homework help. If you need any kind of assistance with your homework and assignments, you may seek online help. There are many websites, which offer solid waste disposal issues help homework to the students.There are deadlines for the submission of homework and assignments, and many students find it difficult to complete and submit their homework on time. But with the assistance of the homework experts, timely submission of homework is not a matter to worry about.
Expert’s assistance at affordable prices
You can avail homework help online at affordable prices. These websites provide the help of the subject experts for the successful completion of the homework so that you can be sure to get higher grades for the assignments you submit. Highly qualified and experienced team of subject experts are there to help you. So, for solid waste disposal issues help homework, visit the homework help websites and avail their impressive services for flawless homework.
Online homework help services round the clock
With the help of these homework help websites, you can chat and discuss with the experts any time you need. If you have any queries, you may also contact their customer support team24*7. So, instead of worrying over your assignments, avail solid waste disposal issues help homework online. From the online experts, you will get ample suggestions and information on this topic, which will help you to complete your homework effortlessly.
Waste disposal and management
Solid waste materials can be of various types. Some of them are listed below:
- Decomposable wastes like household garbage
- Non-decomposable wastes like paper, wood, glass, plastics, metals, etc.
- Remains of dead animals
- Biomass sludge
- Construction debris
- Organic wastes like vegetables, fruits, flowers, leaves, kitchen wastes, etc.
- Toxic wastes like pesticides, chemicals, paints, fertilizers, medicines, etc.
- Discarded goods like old furniture, household appliances, machinery, parts of automobiles, old vehicles, waste tires, scrap metals, and other junk items
By using various scientific techniques like landfills, recycling, reusing, incineration, etc., solid wastes can be managed and their harmful consequences on the environment can be reduced to a great extent. Recyclable waste materials like paper, glass, plastics, metals, etc. should be recycled.
Make your assignment informative
Doing homework and assignments on solid waste disposal issues will help you to understand the problems well and learn about the possible solutions. It is advisable to take expert faculty’s help from the websites offering solid waste disposal issues help homework. You can avail their services from the comfort of your home. These homework experts do research on various topics and thus, can provide you the latest and authentic information on the topic of solid waste disposal issues. And this will make your assignment more informative and factual.
Waste disposal and management is a major issue in the present day and needs to be resolved in the best way possible. It is the responsibility of every individual to give proper care and attention towards waste disposal and management so as to protect the environment and make the earth a better place to live in.