Physics is one of the most important branch of science and the most difficult subject to deal with. It is the most interesting subjectthat students can study. Physics deals with various kinds of energy and matters that exists along with their meanings and properties. There are numerous kinds of mechanism which is used to understand the properties of these matters.
On the other hand some students think that physics is all about mathematical solution and derivations, weights, velocity and density. This is the reason students finds this subject difficult and confused to deal with. They even face problem while dealing with the homework given by their teachers and try to find ways to avoid doing them. Other than physics there are other mathematical subjects as well which the students avoid.
But avoiding doing homework is not the correct way your child should deal with a subject as it is one of the most important subject they will need in future. Thus it is the duty of the parents and teachers to motivate the students gain interest for physics so that they stop avoiding them. It is only when your child starts loving a subject they will be able to excel in it.
Evil effects of lack of motivation
- Lack of motivation leads to lack of productivity in whatever you do, even if you are best in your studies you will fail to perform your best if you lose motivation.
- Lack of motivation will create a lot of problem even in long run. If less motivation becomes your habit then you will never be motivated for anything in your life.
- Lack of motivation will put you far from your goal as failure will start becoming your habit and students start losing determination in everything they do.
- Less motivation can also put a student in depression as all his friends and fellow classmates will move ahead of him.
Thus it is very important that you know small tips to help your child be motivated in every task he does.
Ways to motivate your child to do physics homework
There are various ways in which a child can be motivated to gain interest for a subject like physics. This will be beneficial for him all throughout his life. Some of them are as follows:
- Firstly, as parents they should be very friendly and positive towards their child. A positive nature will help your child to stay away from all kind of negativity. On the other hand if you are open to your child he will share all his problems with him and it will be easy for you to solve the issue he is facing. Thus being friendly with your child is very important for knowing your child’s weakness properly.
- Secondly, teacher should first try to make the base of the subject strong for the students so that they understand everything clear even when they go to higher class. A strong base will always help the student to solve any problems very easily and he will automatically start gaining interest towards this subject. Students avoid the subject just because they fear from it but a strong base will increase the confidence of the student.
- Thirdly, try to make rules which students also feel comfortable to follow. Taking their suggestions while making rules will make them feel good and they will abide by the rules very easily. This is the best way students can gain interest towards their studies and become motivated to learn everything with full attention. This method is helpful with each and every subject.
- Fourthly, along with studies extra-curricular is also necessary for your child. Only studies will make them stress out and he will start losing interest from his studies. This is very harmful for him as without proper presence of mind he will never be able to solve problems of physics. Thus give your child proper time to play so that he can concentrate in his studies with a better presence of mind.
- Fifthly, formulate a structure for your child so that he can follow that and learn time management in his life. The structure should consist all the time including his study time, playing time, sleeping time everything. This will keep a balance in the life of the student and he will be motivated to learn everything with enthusiasm. It will also help your child to lead a disciplined life.
- Sixthly, the best way to develop your child’s interest in physics is by making the subject easy for them. The most suitable way of making the subject appear easy for him is by asking him to learn all the mathematical formulas and conversions very nicely. This is the only way they can solve each and every sum very easily and develop an interest towards this subject.
- Lastly, try to be firm with your child but also kind as well. If you become to firm with them they will become stubborn and refuse to study their lessons. This will harm his studies and demotivate him further.
Motivation is the most important thing that a student should have for everything in which he wants to give his best. Some students are good in studies but they fail to bring good marks just because of lack of motivation. Nowadays students can also take help from online sources. But there are few challenges which your child can face while searching his problem online. You can have a look at challenges faced while searching essays online and ways to overcome it in order to help your child for a better search. These are few tips which you can guide your child with in order to gain some motivation.