Specific Issues in Corporate Reporting: Segment, social and Interim Reporting Assignment Help
Here are Some Important Details about Segment Reporting
There are certain disclosures in financial statements that consist of a report on operating segments of a particular company. This is referred to as segment reporting. This segment reporting is only meant for the public entities and not for the private entities.
It is this segment reporting which helps creditors and investors of a company know about the position of various operating units and the financial results of a particular organization.This information is used by these investors and creditors when they try to take their investment related decisions.
Segment reporting is a very important topic in Accounts, and there are a number of students who have to do assignments on this particular topic. If you are also one such student who needs specific issues in corporate reporting: segment, social and interim reporting assignment help then you can definitely contact us at myhomeworkhelp.com. We provide you with assignments that help you to get a very good grade in your examination.
Rules that help you know the segments that need to be reported
- First, you need to find out an aggregate of segments which have similar services, producers, customers, regulatory environments and distribution methods.
- You should always report those segments that have 10% of combined assets of a particular entity, 10% of revenues or 10% of profit or loss.
- If the total of the revenues of different segments that you have taken into consideration constitute less than 75% of the total revenue of an organization,then you have to add more segments in order to reach thresh hold.
- Though you need to keep adding segments till it reaches at least 75% of the company’s income but it would still be better to avoid adding more than 10
If you add these points when you are preparing your project, then we are sure that you will definitely be able to get good grades in your examination. It is for this reason that we would suggest you to take specific issues in corporate reporting: segment, social and interim reporting homework help from myhomeworkhelp.com.
Information that needs to be added in Segment reporting
There are certain details that are required to be added during segment reporting. Some of those details are given below:
- Different factors that are used to find out various segments those are actually
- Various types of services and products that are actually sold by different segments.
- Product line and geographic location of a particular organization.
- Interest expenses and revenues generated by a particular company.
- Amortization and depreciation.
- Profit and loss details.
- Expenses or income related to income tax.
- Noncash items and other materials.
This is quite a lengthy topic and students might find it difficult to complete assignments based on this topic. It is for this reason that we would suggest you to take specific issues in corporate reporting: segment, social and interim reporting homework help from our well-established organization.
Reasons to hire services of a reputed agency
- Our services are available at an optimal price, and there is a secured payment gateway through which you can make an online payment.
- We provide you with plagiarism free work.
- We provide you with unique content that is absolutely free from errors.
If you want a good career then getting good grades in your assignments is very important. So we would always suggest you to take specific issues in corporate reporting: segment, social and interim reporting assignment help from our agency.