Do you possess prodigious knowledge of English syllabi covered in schools? Do you think you can help students ace their studies with comprehensive study-help material? If you have a command over all topics covered in grammar and literature syllabi for schools, you may consider providing assistance and study reference for school students online.
How can I help students with their English syllabus?
Countless students choose to gather study-references and materials on English, predominantly on their syllabus in Literature. Since there is a big scope for the requirements of students in their Literature paper, publishing study-help reference can be in great demand.
What kind of study help do students look for online, for their English syllabus?
Students from all across the world, who search the net to gather study materials for English syllabus in school, generally have a lot in common. There are some materials that always get searched for by any student looking for assistance with their literature paper:
1. Essays and summaries on poems.
2. Critiques and critical analysis of poems, drama or short stories.
3. Paraphrased publication of drama.
4. Character and plot analysis for short stories.
5. Summaries on authors and poets.
6. Summaries on certain literary periods in History.
7. Comparative analysis between literary periods and writers from either period, like Romantic and Victorian literature.
8. Online English Assignment Support for various topics.
Read here to â€˜Enrol for quality English tuitions near you.â€™
What kind of study-help can I publish to assist students?
If you have the skills to publish any of the materials and references that students look for their English syllabus, you consider trying any of the following options:
1. Publish study-reference work on online public forums for students.
2. Publish essays, summaries and analysis on social platforms where students look for reference.
3. Publish work on specific study-reference websites and get ratings according to feedbacks on your work published.
4. Providing Online English Assignment Support for students regarding their syllabus.
5. Publish study-reference work on a personal blog.