OSI and TCP-IP Models Assignment Answers
OSI and TCP-IP Models Assignment Answers for Solutions from Experienced Tutors
Students often confuse the difference between TCP-IP models and OSI. This is why most students score low in their assignments. To write an assignment one should have a clear idea about the two models. Some differences are there between these two which a learner should be aware of completely.
To receive the best assistance, one should order and go through our OSI and TCP-IP Models assignment answers. Through this one will know all the differences between the two models as well as explanations from online tutors if there is any doubt.
OSI and TCP-IP models in Brief
OSI stands for Open System Interconnection. It is a model which standardises and characterises functions of communication of computing system as well as telecommunication without regard for underlying technology and internal structure. The aim is operability of various communication systems with protocols. Communication systems are divided into multiple abstraction layers. The original version has seven layers.
TCP-IP stands for Transmission Control Protocol-Internet Protocol. This model has four layers that are used in modelling Internet architecture and provide rules which govern all transmission forms over a specific network. Though these two models are not same, OSI model influences this model. This is the reason why many layers of both the models are same. Know more from our OSI and TCP-IP Models assignment answers.
Difference Between the Models
There are many differences between these two models. Below the differences are given in brief.
- There are seven layers in an OSI model, but in TCP-IP there are just four layers
- When it comes to reliability, the OSI model is not reliable as the TCP-IP
- OSI has some strict boundaries, but when it comes to TCP-IP there are no rigid boundaries
- OSI follows vertical approach while the other follows horizontal path
- In TCP-IP both presentation and session layer is used but in the other model different presentation and session layer is applied
- OSI first develops the model then the protocols, but TCP first develops protocols, later the model
- TCP within network layer supports connectionless communication, but in network layer, the other model supports connection-oriented and connectionless communication
- OSI is independent of protocol whereas TCP is dependent on protocol
Know more about the difference between these two models in detail from our OSI and TCP-IP Models homework answers.
Appropriate Expert Help for OSI and TCP Models
When it comes to assistance students can expect great aid only from experts. Appropriate expert assistance will help a student to get the homework of his or her desire. Deserving grade is what a student will get when they take help from myhomeworkhelp.com.
- Correct solutions with numerous information to complete work
- Fresh content which will be free of plagiarism
- Delivery on time without fail
- Services anytime till the work is finished by the client
- Experienced professionals which mean customers get work of high quality all the time
- Cheap and best price in the industry
Know everything which will help one get high grades on homework from our OSI and TCP-IP Models homework answers.