Take a Help in Monopoly Assignment Answers
Understanding the World of Monopoly Homework Answers
In the world of Economics, in order to understand the various elements in force we study the various types of markets. There are majorly 4 types of markets prevalent in the world. They are as follows:
- Perfect Competition
- Monopolistic Competition
Today we are going to study the market structure of a Monopoly Homework Answers.
Definition of a Monopoly:
Monopoly Assignment Answers is a form of market structure where there is only a single seller of a particular product or commodity. The market enjoys the absence of any competitors in the business and does has complete control over the population of its customers. There are no close or similar substitutes of the products present which further strengthen the position of the Monopoly. This leads to a competitive advantage. The use of a patent or copyright or ownership of raw materials contribute to the existing position of the monopoly.
Characteristics of a Monopoly
The main characteristics of a Monopoly Assignment Answers are as follows:
- Profit maximising objective:
A Monopoly Homework Answers has the objective to maximise their profits. We should understand that the being the only supplier in the market they enjoy a greater margin of profit over their costs.
- Price Maker and not a Price Taker:
In a Monopoly Assignment Answers the market structure dictates the price of the commodity or product. Unlike the other market structures, Monopoly isn’t a Price Taker but is a Price Maker.
- Difficulty to enter the market:
A monopoly is characterised by a single supplier of the commodity. This is reinforced by difficult entry into the market due to a number of factors and regulations.
- Single ownership:
The Monopoly Homework Answers as mentioned earlier is known for its single ownership of the customer base. This also allows them to have substantial control over the industry related to their products.
Advantages of Monopoly Homework Answers
- Monopoly emphasises the proper allocation and utilization of resources.
- It helps the owners to take advantage of the economies of scale.
- One of the major features of Monopoly Assignment Answers is that they can undertake price discrimination. This practice helps the economically weaker section of the society by providing access to the products.
Disadvantages of Monopoly Assignment Answers
- With the entry of Monopoly, unfair trade practices can enter the market and the economy.
- Consumers are at a disadvantage when it comes to a Monopoly market structure. This is because they are forced to accept the price as per the Monopolistic practice.
- Being a single supplier of a particular product can lead to decline in product and consumer service. This is a result of absence of competition in the market.
Why you need myhomeworkhelp.com?
At myhomeworkhelp.com we cater to all students and teachers to provide them with all the resources they need. Our resources include:
- Well written solutions and answers for all students.
- A panel of experts and professionals in various fields who are a part of our editing and review team.
- A wide range of answers and solutions covering all topics related to academics.