Female education is a very complex issue to be discussed. It is an issue that has raised quite some debatable conversations when it came to equality of the sexes and education rights of humans. Not only primary education but secondary or health education is also a questionable matter. There had been plenty of movements that promoted these issues surrounding female education and their proper survival in the society.
It is to be noted here that even though Western Countries have achieved some superior levels of educational degrees even surpassed them in some cases. But in developing countries, this is still a very questionable issue.
Nowadays you can have information or knowledge about anything that we could possibly desire through World Wide Web or internet. This network that has made life easier is something that is a boon to the society.This came with the advancement of technology. Nowadays we can find information that is necessary anytime and anywhere.
You have access to
1. Emails where you can write about your queries to people who you think would be able to help you out. Also there are experts who are dedicated to answer your queries and can be reached through email. The details are provided in the relevant t pages.
2. Searching relevant information by typing texts in search boxes in search engines like Google, yahoo or Bing. You can get descriptive links that has answers to all your problems or queries.
3. As a result of search in the search engines you can get explanatory videos made in order to make you understand things or doubts. Those videos are prepared by individuals or companies in order to provide you with detailed guidance.
4. Various companies are willing to help you through the medium of internet in ways that were not even imaginable few years before too. Take for example that you are a Physics student. You have a lot of topics or techniques along with tons of numerical to understand and grasp ideas about subjects. What you will do is, just simply write about your query to these helping companies like us. We are dedicated to answer your doubts. Plus there is something more. You can also hire us to do assignments for you and complete within deadlines. All you have to do is submit the details.
These ways were not even imagined earlier! Great help!
5. Online universities where you will get your necessary education via the medium of internet and will be asked to pay a fee. It is similar to universities that are traditional with the difference being that, everythinghappens through internet.
6. The newest development for education is SMART APPLICATIONS. Well, these applications are prepared for smartphones with operating systems of android, iPhone or windows. Here these multifunctional applications are developed so that the users can find answers in very user friendly way. Different topicslanguages and so on.
Take for example; there is an application about computer Languages. Here you will find syntax and basic programs for that particular language. Like, if you select JAVA, you will see the syntax that are required to be followed and some basic programs that are there.
7. Schools of nowadays have smart teaching classes. Here what happens is there is a smart board where topics are taught via a board where details appear through web arrangements. It is in obvious ways more descriptive, analyzed properly, colorful and easily understandable.
So, the smart development techniques are making quite some headway in the society. But amidst all these developing scenarios, have you ever wondered that why female literacy is so low in developing countries?
This is as observed particularly because of the negative attitude of parents towards girl child. Boys are given priority in terms of almost everything. Be it education, behavior, upbringing as a whole. This concept that girls cannot or are not the earning members of the family is a well-established thought. Also, when girls are wedded they are sent to another family. So all together giving them education is considered as total wastage of money.
Sometimes poverty is the cause also for poor literacy. Sometimes women themselves due to various reasons for society are bound to stay illiterate. Take for example the condition of a little girl who is regularly harassed on her way to school. She will be frightened and slowly not go to school. This is a very disappointing fact. But what is more disappointing is that, she will not go to her parents or others about this issue because her name will be the thing that will be damaged. She and herfamilyhave to suffer the rest. So she chose to not to go to school.
If this becomes the condition, then it is quite a questionable condition where matters need to be looked after. You will see these days that education has become a trade that is profitable from all ways. Companies and businessman are more interested in taking up responsibilities for opening a school or other educational institutions. These industrial companies are making studies fancy by attracting more prey through luxury amenities that they provide. But are industrial companies doing enough for education or there is a gap? It is us who can make a difference.
When we are fortunate enough who can get proper and enough education so as to call ourselves traditionally literate then it is the responsibility of all of them to take of social deals and handle them properly. Give back something to the society. Help the needy and poor. Be it removal of illiteracy or backwardness or other complex issues that restricts the proper development of the society, we should take a step to eradicate these.
There is still a lot to do for women and their rights in countries where their birth is still considered as unlucky.
Let us all join hands and do better for the world so that we can make each other proud and be completely what is called actually LITERATE.