DNA – the Genetic Code Homework Help Is the Best
While studying biology you come across a special term called “genetic code”. To know the meaning of this code lets define it as:
- It is a set of rules through which the encoded information within DNA and RNA is translated by living cells into proteins
- This translation is carried on by the ribosome
- It is able to create a link with amino acids as mentioned by the RNA
- The genetic code is very much similar among all organisms
- It can be expressed easily with 64 entries in a simple table
With proper guidance from DNA- the genetic code homework help you can understand very easily. We, at myhomeworkhelp.com are genuinely working hard to provide you with the best ever support.
What does genetic code of DNA defines?
- It naturally defines about the sequences codons or nucleotide triplets can be added during protein synthesis
- A codon is actually a nucleic acid sequence and it specifies one single amino acid
- This particular code is generally referred as standard or canonical genetic code or just the genetic code
- In human mitochondria the protein synthesis is dependent on the genetic code
- This code differs greatly from the typical genetic code
You can de stress yourself just by going through DNA- the genetic code assignment help from us. Just before your exams and before completing your school assignments you may feel at a loss. At this point, we come over to take all your burden on our shoulder simply to make you feel contended.
How was this code discovered?
- The structure of DNA was discovered in 1953
- George Gamow preached that three bases must be provided to encode the amino acids used by all living cells to build up their protein
- With a code of 3 nucleotides would be able to code a maximum of 64 amino acids
- Heinrich J. Matthaei was the first to discover the nature of codon
- Har Gobind Khorana determined a lot of remaining genetic code
- Robert W. Holley discovered the structure of transferring RNA
With the proper guidance from DNA- the genetic code homework help you can master the accurate knowledge about this genetic code.
We, at myhomeworkhelp.com have taken a vow to help students all around the world. Before you consider us check out our salient features.
The main features are:
- Excellent quality work: We are notable for providing some superior quality DNA- the genetic code assignment help to you.
- Highly specialized experts: We are proud to declare that all our experts brilliant and are outstanding in their respective fields.
- 100% plagiarism free: As each and every work of yours is revised and re checked at every stage, so chances of copying will never occur.
- 24×7 customer service representatives available: All our customer service representatives are available throughout the day and night to receive your call and to answer your emails.
- Very reasonable: As we strongly believe in providing high quality DNA- the genetic code homework help, so we do not demand any undue charges at all.
- On time delivery: We always deliver all your work on time without failure.