Build up Your Knowledge with Cytoskeleton and Cell Motility Homework Help
The three main types of filaments like actin, intermediate and microtubules make up the cytoskeleton. These filaments are held together and are linked to the plasma membrane and subcellular organelles and are connected by a number of accessory proteins. This interesting concept can be understood easily by going through cytoskeleton and cell motility homework help.
Functions of cytoskeleton:
- There are multiple functions performed by the cytoskeleton.
- Firstly it gives the shape to the cell and also prevents it to deform
- With the association with other cells and various connective tissues it can stabilize the entire tissue
- The cytoskeleton is able to contract very actively and thereby helps the cell to migrate from each other
- Besides, it is also engaged in many pathways of cell signaling
- During cell division, endocytosis gets segregated from the chromosomes
- It is then involved in cytoskeleton where the mother cell gets divided into two mother cells
- It is able to form some specialized structures like cilia, lamellipodia, podosomes and flagella
- One of the main example of the work performed by cytoskeleton is contraction of muscles
- Within each and every muscle cell, molecular motors called myosin exerts immense pressure to enable the contraction of muscles
- This action helps to contract the muscle cells
The different function of cytoskeleton is explained in a very simple way in cytoskeleton and cell motility assignment help. We, at myhomeworkhelp.com are continuously working on improvising the quality just for your sake. Please do not hesitate to call us or email us at any time of the day and night.
Let us know in details about the three different types of filaments:
- Composed of some linear polymers
- They can generate force while growing
- They keep a track on the movement of myosin
- They are part of animal’s cytoskeleton
- The diameter is 10 nanometers in average
- They often participate in different cell matrix and cell to cell junctions
- They are like hollow cylinders
- They play a key role in:
- The axoneme of flagella and cilia
- Intracellular transport
- Mitotic spindle
- In plants synthesizing the cell wall
Isn’t it very intriguing? You may want to explore your knowledge but must be thinking about how? Just to remove all your doubts we are presenting the best cytoskeleton and cell motility homework help.
Why will you like to choose myhomeworkhelp.com?
- Highly specialized experts: All our experts are highly qualified and they provide the outstanding quality cytoskeleton and cell motility assignment help.
- Excellent quality work: We promise to provide excellent quality work on each and every aspect at any time.
- 100% plagiarism free: As all your works are revised at every stages so you are bound to get original cytoskeleton and cell motility homework help.
- Very reasonable: We are least bothered about our monetary gains so we do not charge undue money from you.
- 24×7 customer service representatives: All our customer service executives are eagerly waiting to answer your call and to reply to your email. It is our pleasure to satisfy you.
- On time delivery: We deliver all your work on or before time always.