The Relationship Between the Chen Model and Entity-Relationship Model
What is the Chen Model?
Lin Chen was a financial economist as well an environmental economist who was a professor at three major universities, those are, American University, Nanyang Tech University, Yonsei University at Singapore. In 1994 he published a paper on stochastic volatility, making the Chen model one of the first stochastic volatility or stochastic mean models. Like the Vasicek Model and the Hull-White model, the Chen model is also used to chart the evolution of different interest rates. The difference being that the interest rates in this model are described by three market sources. This model, while it is simple, requires a lot of accurate detail which is why it is important for find a reliable source for Chen Model homework help.
To understand how this model operates you must understand stochastic mean and stochastic volatility.
- A stochastic system refers to one that is unpredictable or unstable because of the presence of a random variable. This creates various disturbances in the system which results in unprecedented parameters and expected values.
- A stochastic volatility model refers to a model in which variances are randomly distributed; this model is used to solve problems that appear in other models like the Black-Scholes model.
The struggle to find accurate and dependable Chen model assignment help is faced by many students these days; which is why myhomeworkhelp.com was set up to address the many grievances that students had. It is the single most reliable source for all your homework needs, so before you search for anything else, be sure to check us out.
What is the Entity-Relationship Model?
The Chen Model is often confused with the Entity-Relationship Model because this model was created by a man named Peter Chen in 1976. His model describes specific relationships that exist between various entity types. When you search for Chen Model homework help, be sure to go through it first to check that you’ve got the right material before proceeding to study it.
How to study the Chen Model
- Find a trustworthy source for Chen Model assignment help.
- Go through the material you find thoroughly.
- Create a timetable and allot yourself a significant amount of time to study the Chen Model.
- Ask for assistance wherever necessary.
- Do the necessary amount of research and gain as much of an understanding on the topic as possible.
- Take breaks to rest and eat, as well as hydrate, while you are studying.
- Try and complete your assignment before the allotted deadline so that you gain marks for punctuality.
- Whenever you’re studying ensure that it is a quiet and cool place.
- Turn off all electronics and try to avoid distraction as far as possible.
How can we help you?
We understand that students do not get a lot of money to spend but sometimes they are in dire need of assistance. That is what we aim to do. Our experts are available to provide you with Chen Model homework help whenever you require it.
100% plagiarism free, concise and relevant Chen Model assignment help can only be found at myhomeworkhelp.com. So contact us today to find out more!