Finance management in the zone where every new start-up or established business completely rely upon their profit and existence. If the financial management is strong and stable then the company gets over new heights. The students studying about this have many theories regarding the balancing the financial management of the company. They practice many cases in finance 2nd edition textbook solutions which make them practise the situation which can occur while managing the finance of a company. These cases are certainly virtual or created on the basis of some company experience. The bottom line is that student prepares themselves for the future situation. Many textbooks and studies have these cases and while solving them students follow particular criteria. Here are some of the cases:
This case is generally based upon the budget control and its management. Many of the cases in finance 2nd edition textbooksolutions are inspired by some real case and are described in the book they are in reality. This makes the student understand the case in the better way and learn the solution. The budgetary control for any project is as important as the profits and investment. The complete analysis of the budget including the investment, cash flow during the project and ample amount to be saved after the project must be under complete analysis before any new project starts. The cases in finance 2nd edition textbook solutions clarify that the student solving the case must have the point in their mind about the control over the budget during any of the projects. This case includes many topics to be learned while solving the case:
- The cases under this force to have the complete preview of the project and complete calculated budget. This leads to invest the ample amount of money and find out the area to save the profits.
- The case defines to make the complete projection of the company so that the financers and other people investing must have the complete knowledge about the company and the project as well.
- The various budget control creative ideas must be practised so that company can gain maximum profits while having the complete hybrid security.
- The mergers of the company must be equally involved and informed about each allocation and complete capital structure.
- The complete prevention must be taken for the bankruptcy and reorganisation. The cases in finance 2nd edition textbook solutions describe such condition occur the company investment can be recovered to maintain the stakes and cash flow through convertible bonds.
The proper tools are to be used in this case for budgetary control like weighing the average cost of capital (WACC), discounted cash flow (DCF) and many more. This helps in getting all the mathematical data regarding investment capital and profits. The stable data is defined when every amount matches each other.
- The interest rates reversibility and investing according to the interest rates is one of the important topics in cases in finance 2nd edition textbook solutions. The governance often varies the interest rates of banks, hence for maximum profits, this must be studied accordingly. The profitable interest rates must be considered for maintaining the future profits.
Case 2 #
This is another type of case which is created as the “helping hands” case. This case is designed for helping the trail company and invests in the certain firm. To make a company the merger or a related company big company generally invest in small firms and start-ups. They eventually support the companies by providing the ground capital or helping certain projects. The cases in Finance 2nd edition textbook solutions state that the company have the certain credit policy in which the proper guidelines are decided for the company to investor credit any company. Every company have the certain preserved capital to help the other companies. If the company cannot return the credit then it can be overtaken. Generally, companies keep minimum 2% to 30% maximum stakes to help the other companies. The case involves many topics to learn during the case. Some of them are:
- The cases in finance 2nd edition textbook solutions have the helping hands case which makes a company help the other company to stabilise their position in the market. For this, it provides a certain amount of money. The calculation of money to be provided on the basis of annual turnover of the company, capital needed for particular project and interest rate decision for paying back. According to the company guidelines, the company which needs help have to provide the certain percentage of their annual profits. This percentage varies in every company.
- The cases in finance 2nd edition textbook solutions include the mathematical formula. If the payment provided to the company is a long-term debt than the final payment is calculated according to this formula:
This formula provides the complete calculation about the amount to be payable in long-term debt or if the payment is delayed by the credible company.
- The company maintains its security policy by many stockholders. The case defines to choose the profitable and probable stockholders for the company. This makes the company secure in case of debt is not returned. The stockholder should be equally stable enough to maintain the stocks and must have the average annual collection of the company. The stockholders of the identical average collection in the company can help in the future prospects of the company.
- The case of helping hands describes calculating the complete statistics of the company before and after providing the credit to the company. The complete statistical graph and analysis are very necessary for the future programs of the company. The financial statistical analysis should be done on the basis of average income and comparative statistical value of profits and stocks after providing the help.
- The balance sheet,annuity of income statements, cash flow analysis should be created with the proper software and analysed with complete balance and match the data. This makes the value of profits and credits clear. The cash flow chart describes the complete effect of credit provided to the company as help. The proper statement of all the calculation must be saved for future calculations.