What do you do when you have an assignment to complete, but you have wasted precious time? Beating the deadline for a project or assignment at school, college or work can be a mountain to climb. Many people crack under pressure of the critical need to get the work submitted.
Others like to rise to the occasion and deliver their work with great resourcefulness. It really depends on how resourceful you can be on short notice.
What should I do to beat the deadline?
The first thing you need to do is to clear your head. Decide the framework of your assignment. Consider a few things before you get down to your project:
1. You need to gather reference material for your work quickly.
2. Taking help of books will not be a good idea and it will take too long to sort out the information you need and write down your projectâ€™s body.
3. Search online to know how to finish assignments fast to gather all requisite info and relatable figures would be a smart idea.
4. You can get help from any peer or classmate who has completed the assessment; after all you have little choice in such short time.
5. You can choose to look online for guides and info-graphs to give you a smart flowchart on how to finish assignments fast.
6. Find balance between how much time you take to gather reference and resource, and how long you take to get the writing done.
Read more at â€˜Are you struggling to balance your tasks given to you at school?â€™ to know more on how to find the right balance when you are burdened with schoolwork.
How can I make sure my assessment will impress the invigilator?
With a short time in hand, you have to be focused on getting the project done in time. If you are doing you assessment research online, that may significantly increase your chances of submitting an assessment worthy of top grades. But that would depend on whether you were resourceful enough to optimize your research enough to come up with a solid framework for the project and then follow with an elaborate body, a comprehensive thesis, and a convincing conclusion.