Engineering is the subject which is related to engine, structure, and machines. It includes theapplication of maths, science, economics etc. it requires both practical and theoretical knowledge. It is a saying that to become an engineer, you need to practice your theoretical knowledge. It has many branches like
- Civil engineering – it is related to building, roads, bridges and construction
- Metallurgy – it is related to extraction of metal and converting it into some alloy
- Electrical engineering – it deals with wiring and supply of electrical energy
- Mechanical engineering – it deals with mechanical power and usage of it in machines
- Computer Science and Information Technology – it deals with computers, laptops, Ipad, Ipod, Mobile, server, networking, software, and hardware.
- Aeronautics engineering – it deal with rocket and space shuttles
- Chemical engineering – it deals with usage of chemistry to segregate petroleum products.
- Naval engineering – it deals with the ship construction and maintenance.
- Biomedical engineering – it deals with the medical field. It creates amachine to diagnose, monitor and provides therapy to the patient.
- Geological engineering – it deals with geosciences. It uses maths, physics, and chemistry in engineering to make machines and techniques to understand the earth.
- Textile engineering – it deals with textile industry. It deals with machine creation and improvement in machines to improve the quality of thefabric.
- Nuclear engineering – it deals with inventing machines which will convert nuclear energy into something usefulto mankind.
Assignments are very important in engineering. They are either part of practical practice or theoretical study delivered by the lectures.
Engineering students get a lot of assignment. It is a hectic job to do homework of all the subjects in engineering studies. Marks are allocated for assignments. So students are in pressure while performing assignments.
Why do Students feel assignments as aburden?
- Wrong foundation –
Initial days when students were given homework parents treat homework assignment as aburden. Child thinking also changes with time. They also start treating it as aburden. In engineering when subjects are more than 5 and assignment quantity also increases. Their mentality act as a hurdle in their performance while performing the assignment.
- Time management –
It is a common problem of every student. In early days, they feel following their passion and completing anassignment as a problem. Nobody teaches them time management, so it continues. In engineering assignment, they cannot handle the burden of so many subjects.
- Lack of Understanding –
Understanding of theconcept is very difficult. Engineering concept is very conceptualized. You need to understand the concept of thesubject topic. If you require help, you can talk to your teacher or take help from external sources like homework help or online tutor guy. They will give you enough example and case studies to understand the concept.
- Lack of Writing skill –
Writing skill like punctuation, paragraph formation, good handwriting, theproper spacing in paragraph etc. these little things matter a lot in getting good marks in theassignment.
- Lack of decision making –
Student need to prioritize their study schedule and assignment task. Otherwise, they will be busy in completing assignment without understanding the concept and will get good marks in theassignment but fail to perform practical applications.
- The habit of copying from others –
It is common mistakes performed by almost every student. Because of some reason, they can’t complete their task and start copying it before thestart of that lecture. It causes further damage in their studies. They fail to repeat the task studied at thelecture, so they start lagging in understanding the concepts.
Steps for getting theassignment done in time: –
- Prioritize the tasks –
If you get anassignment in more than one subject, prioritize your work. Arrange them in a queue. Complete your task in first come first serve theorder. It will help you to complete your entire task in time.
- Remove all distraction –
When you are sitting for performing theassignment, try to remove all distraction like mobile, laptop, chat, email, messages and other social networking sites. Dedicate your full time for assignment completion and understanding the concept.
- Concept understanding –
It is the most difficult but important part. You should be attentive in the class and make notes of everything lecture says. When you are in concept understanding phase take out the notes and read it thoroughly. It will further increase your knowledge. Refer search engine and online tutor help to gather more knowledge about the topic.
The Internet is vastknowledge storage. It will brief you with its origin, parts, types and applications. You can also visit sites which discuss online form about the topic. It will give you information about recent development in the topic and latest news related to it
- Learn writing skills –
If you are unaware of writing skills, you should start working on that. Learn about proper punctuation, paragraph writing skills, paragraph spacing etc. work on your handwriting. Try to improve it. If you want to learn the assignment writing skills, you can hire online assignment help. They will show you proper arrangement of concepts in words.
- Make Moto –
It is very important that you should make sure that at any cost, you will not copy the assignment from other students. Copying habit is bad.