What is literature?
Language and literature is the basic part of our education. We can express our thoughts and idea through language and whatever we express in a proper manner is literature. The word is derive from the Latin word ‘littera’ means letter or writing. We cannot define literature in few words, it is an art to express human’s thinking through pictures symbols, written document such as texts, articles, stories, poetries, novels, dramas etc.
Why do we study literature?
Literature is a mirror of a society. If you want to know the true picture of the society of a particular time or era, want to know the life style of the people in that period you can go through the contemporary literature for having a fair idea.
Good literature satisfied our mind and soul, fills our heart with joy. A good creation in the field of literature is a joy forever and a source of never-failing appeal to all the generation.
Except mental satisfaction, literature is a part of education also. Student need to read several text, poem, story or novel written by famous authors,or a part of that in their course. They have to do lots of homework, projects, questions and answers assigned by their institution on literature.
These, enhance their knowledge and vocabulary; improve their comprehension reading and writing ability and expose their creativity in personal and academic writing.
What challenges students have to face?
Literature has a vast expanse. Unlike science, in literature, there is no single correct answer to a single question. Students are always in a dilemma. Framing the best answer for a question or doing the best project in literature is thus very difficult and requires a good amount of wisdom and knowledge.
So students who are studding literature need to
- Pay full attentiononly in subject, sacrifice their leisure and recreation.
- Spend lot of time in collecting good resources and making a note.
- Do a hard work for getting a better gradation in their institute.
- Have some creativity for making their writing different.
- Carry lots of heavy books for consultation.
How to make it easier
Every problem has some specific solution, only we have to find it. Lots of students are studding literature in all over the world. Now, with the development of science and technology a drastic change has been found in the field of education. Literature too is no exception.
So now it becomeseasier for the students who are studding literature. The modern technology that make this easy way for learning literature in this digital era is none other than electronic literature or e-lit.
Here we are going to discuss about electronic literature, how you can access it and how it helps to learn in a simple and easiest way.
It is the latest version of studding literature It is the not the digital printing It is a digital work speciallydesigned for digital device. Here for learning literature you do not required any book or notebook and copy or pen, you can access it through internet only.Some professional help websites gives a helpful insight related to e-literature.
For e-lit you required electronic device like
- Smart phones
- Pen drives
- Lap tops
- External hard drives
Electronic learning is the easiest way of learning
Here you can learn the most easiest and effortless way of learning. How electronic device and digitalization make an easy access to learn literature. Not only literature it is applicable for the field of science also. Students, who are week in mathematics, can learn “How to make Mathematics made easier in 10 simple steps?”
- First decide carefully the topic, is it a prose, poetry or novel? Or something else?
- Then search for the resource as per your choice, few years back students needed to collect their resources from library. They have to visit different libraries to search and collect the desired book. Or else they had to buy the hard copies from the market.
Hence, had to spend lots of time moneyand energy But now you can get your desired document within a second through internet. Your search engine will find it quickly for you. Thus easily you can get it without spending much time Moreover these hard copy boos are more costly than the e-books.
- You can download the book or written document in your hard disk of the computer, memory of the phone, or in your pen drive or floppy. You do not need to return back your copy anywhere to anybody. You can preserve those books forever.
- You can share your resources with your friend through easily through electronic media and they also can share their resource with you.
- You do not need to carry lots of hard coppy books which are heavily weighted.Instead of that you need to carry a small, light pen drive or floppy or your smart phone.
- If you want, you can attend a pertly day before your exam also; you can take a break and can revise your lesson from your smartphone,tablet or kindle.
- Kindle is a portable device where you can carry lots of books in digitized format. Where you can read those books with the help of this electronic device. It is a mini library in your palm top. So just thing the magic of science and technology.
- There are different online educational service provider are available in the market. They provide you an easiest and effortless on line assignment help round the clock. So you can learn from world’s best teachers at your convenienceand able to do your best assignment.
- So, in this electronic age studentswho are studding literature, you can fixed your schedule for learning as per your choice as per your time. You do not need to go any private tutorial hence can save your time and money.
These are the few steps to make the learning of literature e-easier.Prepare yourself to get the advantages of digital age through electronic devices and media such ascomputers, e-books, Kindle,on line tutorials through Internet etc. and get the world in your hand.