Education is one of the basic and fundamental rights of human being. Proper education brightens our life, increases our intelligence, power of judgment, quality, sense of value and these all help us to understand what is right and what is wrong. Thus education helps to make a
healthy environment, a better society and a better world. Language and literature, science and technology, commerce and finance, these are the three basic part of education. Mathematics is the language of all science subjects.
Bit about the subjectÂ Â Â Â Â Â
From the very beginning you all start to learn mathematics. It is the language of all sciences viz. physics, chemistry, computer, engineering, biology, economics, statistics, accounts and finance etc. It is required to express advanced science to our everyday shopping and marketing, our daily budgeting, your earnings, expenditure and savings all are mathematics.
Now you can understand that how indispensible mathematics is in our life. But still many of you avoid learning mathematics. It is a scary subject to you. But I am sure that keeping the importance of the subject in your mind if you can learn it from core of your heart from the very beginning you will overcome the situation and achieve the success.
Strategies for learning mathematics
There is no hard and fast rule for achieving success in any subject including mathematics. But I can assure you that it is not the subject to be learned in the last moment. Â One can succeed in math if they can learn it from heart and in a way that makes sense. You need to follow some basic principles that work very well almost in all cases.
Here are 10 easier steps that help you to learn the subject perfectly and led to a sure success.
- Follow the classes regularly or else you will be unable to understand the subject.
- Do not miss any lecture of your subject teacher.
- Follow their advice and explanation.
- Participate in the discussion and argument in your class.
- Mathematics is a hard subject required special attention. So, try to be attentive in your class for understanding the subject and your teacherâ€™s explanation to bold your knowledge.
- Make your all doubts and queries clear from your teacher in the class.
- Do not hesitate to ask any question to your teacher about the lesson.
- It is a systematic subject so you need to follow some systems to cope up the subject.
- Take your class note in a neat and tidy notebook regularly.
- Do your rough calculation as neat as possible.
- Keep your old notes and documents safely for revision.
- Text book is the most important part of your study as it provides your course material.
- Follow the syllabus and the mathematical problems contain in the text book.
- Try to understand the example of problems contain in the textbook.
- Many modern books of mathematics are enriched with some extra study materials or problems including a solution or explanation guide which may help to learn the subject.
- Self-learning are most important for every student who are studding mathematics. It is a cumulative subject so always maintain a link with the previous lessons by revising them amidst new lessons.
- Practice makes you faster so try to practice as much as possible.
- Practice helps you to assimilate your concept and techniques.
- Practice helps you to increase your application power.
- Practice churns your long term memories again and again so every detail remains fresh in your mind.
- Do your homework in time, as the homework is generally assigned immediate after finishing a lesson.
- If you follow the class thoroughly, every detail should be fresh in your mind still then so you can apply your learning to solve the problems
- If you leave it for two to three weeks then you must have to cram up it in a short time, which will create an extra pressure on your brain and health unnesecerrily.
- Proper assistance is required in this stage. Students, if you become confused while solving the mathematical problems you can take help from :
- You can involve your guardian if possible.
- Can ask help from some experts such as private tutor or a senior students.
- You can take help from internet also this is the fastest and easiest way to learn for modern students.
- Can contact any online mathematics assignment service provider. They teach you some unique techniques for fast calculation so you can do the maths quickly without fewer mistakes.
Not only have the science subjects, these types of educational service providers helped you in the field of literature also. They enhance your all â€œSteps to make Literature e easier in 10 simple stepsâ€.
- Group study always enhances the knowledge, as different standard and types of students involved there. So several problems and there solutions are evolved. Moreover working together is really interesting and thus you can enjoy the subject.
- Try to follow different reference books.It helps to explore mathematical knowledge, develop calculating techniques and helps you to learn the subject perfectly. In this electronic era, you do not need to go any library for collecting the reference books it can be get from internet. Thus you can save lot of time which can be utilized for more practice.
- Try to involve in several competitions, can join to any math team or club in school; can join a group in internet. These help to learn some higher concept of mathematicsthat make you more confidentand helps to be a master in math. Never mind if you fail, try to analyze your faults, keep those in the mind and learn from that. Make these failures the strong pillar of your success.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
In a nut she
If you can follow these steps honestly,then learn all the tricks and techniquesquickly. Â Start to love the subject. This passion involved yourself more and more in the subject. That bold the concept on the subject, enhance capacity to overcome all the challenges and hurdles you face.
My personal belief is that, if you are willing to learn from an expert guide then try to get some online professional help. Then you can step forward where a new world is waiting for you.