It is very important for the child to know what he/she is doing and why they are doing it? It is common problem with the homework. Nobody informs the child about the importance and relevance of the homework. Does child keep on questioning himself/herself what is the significance of homework he/she is doing? How will it help them in future? Why are teachers keep on giving the homework? And why parents are forcing their child to complete homework?
All these questions keep on buzzing the child. Only they can find the answer to all these questions when they are adults. The only solution to solve the query of thechild before him/her think that homework is waste of time is teacher and parent should give a proper introduction about the homework to the child. They should inform the child about the relevance of homework. What is the future benefit child will get if they are completing the homework regularly?
Relevance of homework
- It is a way to prepare to prepare the notes which will help child in their final exam
- If child is completing the homework sincerely, they will complete the syllabus before exam and will get abundant time to revise the whole syllabus again and chances of getting good marks in final exam will be more
- Make child learn the proper way of preparing homework to come notes. It will help achild in getting good marks in thefinal exam because their notes will be different from other students and teacher will give good numbers to the child in the final exam.
- Homework is a tool which helps achild in learning writing skills. Writing skills includes spacing technique, paragraph formation, density a paragraph should have, good handwriting, cleanliness, neat handwriting, atechnique to attract reader etc. it pleases the teacher when they are reading final exam paper of the child and chances of getting good marks will increase.
- Homework is a tool to improve your concept understanding. When achild is sitting to complete homework and he/she come to know that they didnâ€™t understand the concept. They will ask teacher and parent and discuss their difficulties with them. It is an important step. If teacher or parent successfully removes the misunderstanding of the child, thechild will never fear from that concept anymore.
- Homework is a tool to remove math phobia. When achild is forced to do math homework, he/she have to solve the problem. Slowly and gradually the fear will be gone from the mind of the child. It will help them boost their confidence level as they can solve the homework problems now. Also, they will learn that they need to calm down and solve the problem. It is just a problem and he/she can easily solve it.
Technique for completing homework
- Make your mind that you will complete the homework now
- Prepare yourself by sitting on your study table and arrange all the needed books and accessories required to complete the homework.
- Make your mind that you will use laptop or mobile for research work and not for chatting purpose.
- Do proper research work about the homework topic
- Make proper strategy how you will arrange the homework content. You need to plan the textbook content, research content and notes content which is delivered by the teacher in the classroom.
- Read about the writing skills and write the homework properly
- Make sure the grammatical part is correct in the homework content
Making Your Homework Exciting: Creative Ideas for Students is a commonly searched sentence among the teachers. This search is amust. It is a technique to make achild learn and attach homework with their personal goals.
Making Your Homework Exciting: Creative Ideas for Students is a necessary mission which schools should search and tell teachers to propose any idea if they have. School should encourage Making Your Homework Exciting: Creative Ideas for Students type of proposals. Syllabus completion should not be the only motive of the school. A school is a place where thechildcomes to learn new things not to mug the syllabus.
Some creative ideas for Making Your Homework Exciting: Creative Ideas for Students
- Quiz competition â€“
Quiz competition can be held by dividing the students into two groups and ask them questions regarding current affairs. These initiatives motivate the child to read the newspaper and they will aware of the current affairs. School should introduce current affairs as one subject in the class and allow thechild to read newspaper in that period of school timing.
- Geography class â€“
Under the program Making Your Homework Exciting: Creative Ideas for Students, you can tell thechild to read about a new country and tell about your knowledge in front of theschool by preparing apresentation. In the presentation include the capital of the country, discuss the economy of the country and their tourist places, try to include as many pictures as possible. It will help another child to relate and the presentation will be interactive.
- History class â€“
Remembering dates and history sequence is boring. Under the program.Making Your Homework Exciting: Creative Ideas for Students, try to teach child history by reciting some poems which relate the important events of the history and also tell thechild to narrate some poems to remember the sequence. You can also tell the child to read the part of history and narrate the whole story in front of theclass. It will help another child
- Story reading â€“
It is an important skill. It helps in improving English. Under the program, making Your Homework Exciting: Creative Ideas for Students make the student learn one story on the weekly basis and tell to narrate it in front of whole class. It will boost childâ€™s motivation to speak in front of whole class. Also, they will know the English language in a better way.
You may also read â€œ5 Most creative Homework Assignments: Homework that worksâ€ to improve your assignment quality and score more in class. Combine both these ideas and be a class topper.