Education is one of the most important partsfor studentsin this career oriented society. It plays a significant role in building a prosperous career and a golden bright future for a person. It also helps to mould the characters of a person and lead them on the way to perfection. It improves our skills, solving abilities, strengthens our power, prepares us to face the reality and of course helps us to be ready to gallop all hurdles in our future life.
If we talk about education, it is not just one thing. There are so many academic lines and subjects to study, like history, geography, science, literature, etc. and they have subdivisions too, each being quite vast. Also, apart from studies a student may have other engagement too, like drawing or swimming classes, sports practice, etc.
Hence, it is pretty clear that every student have to do a huge number of works every day. But, a day has twenty four hours which cannot be altered. Therefore, a student has to learn how he or she can manage so many jobs altogether in this short time of a day and also complete each one of them with considerable perfection. This skill is known as time management and it is crucial for every student to learn it for this obvious reason.
Why time management is important
‘Art is long, time is fleeting’, it is fleeting away like a stream of water. There is a common proverb, ‘Time and tide wait for none’. To idle away a single moment is to shorten life. So, the first and foremost duty of everyone is to make the most of every minute and to fill up their short span of life with a large amount of work. Hence, everyone should learn the value of time and the proper use of timesince childhoodotherwise he or she never is never successful in the life. Some reasons are listed below they may helpful for every student.
Student’s life is the period when people may develop certain interpersonal skills and quality which make their academic career and future life, bright and prosperous. Punctuality is no doubt one of them and without punctuality; it is hard to be a successful person. Punctuality and time management is interlinked as the habit of doing a job exactly in time is called punctuality.
- Punctuality is required in every walk of life, in your school, college, university and any other educational institute.
- It is required in playground and for other entertainment too such as movie show, circuses, magic show etc.
- It is the soul of modern life and business so it is essential for academic and professional life.
Lost time is never found again but we have to do a lot of job within our short span of time. It is only possible if we are punctual enough about doing any job. A punctual man never complains of want of time.
It is another factor to achieve a success and prosperity. Discipline and time management both are intervened together because to follow a fixed schedule for doing each and every job known as discipline.Discipline is the secret of every success and it is thecorner stone of an educational institute. Hence, to learn discipline through time management is most important for a student.
Appointment is a very common term to all of us. It is to fix a particular time for meeting someone. It has a inter relation with time management. Every day we have to fix so many appointments with different individual
- Doctor’s appointment is most important for any one. If a student has missed a doctor’s appointment, he or she has to face a lot of problems. As to follow the doctor’s prescription is required to get recovered soon or else their educational life will be hampered.
- Teacher’s appointment for students is very crucial, if a student fix an appointment with his or her teacher for some educational help they must reach to the teacher on time. Or else they never get any help from the teacher may be they receive a punishment for this.
- Some time we make an appointment with our friend for some reasons. Suppose you have made an appointment with your friend for a movie show, but unable to reach in time hence, fail the appointment. It may create an embarrassing situation for your friend. You may have to pay dearly for it and it may cost you your friendship.
So, it is important for a student to keep an appointment and for that they have to learn the time management perfectly.
Often we find ourselves committed towards several individual. Students also make several commitments to
- Student themselves –
Often students make commitment to get up early in the morning, todo their homework in time to do all jobs before time. If they do not know the time management they never can keep their commitments to themselves.
- Their parents –
They make many such time related commitment to their parents too.
- To their teacher –
In their school, college and university, to their teachers they have to make many commitments of performing in time.
Keeping your commitments towards others defines your character make you responsible and earns you respect and love.
Dead line is the most dreaded term to all students. Sometimes a stress of meeting deadlines goes beyond the stress of solving assignments, itself.
- If you submit your assignment after deadline it is rendered invalid so all your hard works and efforts are wasted.
- Your score will be deducted due to late submission of your assignment.
So try to learn time management from the early stage, from your childhood.
Exams is an important term to all students it is the place where students can prove their ability, efficiency, skills, intelligence, creativity and application powers within a specific period. Your time management skills in exams, determines your –
- Academic score,
- Academic career.
- Bright future
So students you must learn to walk with clock to make better academics, better career and a golden bright future.
How to learn timemanagement
You must be pretty worried reading all these, but do not fear every problem has its solution. Here are some tips to adopt time management skills easily.
- Learn to Prioritize your jobs according the importance and deadline so that you can finish the job in time and submit it before hand
- Get in the habit of starting the jobs in hand a bit beforetime never put of till tomorrow what we can do today.
- Try to avoid unimportant job so that you can get much more time for doing important jobs.
- Fixed your daily schedule or routine and make your own strategies on proper usage of time so that you can utilize your it to a maximum
- Make a habit of doing regular homework in a specific time so that your mind will set with that schedule and you can easily finish your work. Thus you may learn – What are the best pros of doing homework on regular basis?
These are the few important tips to learn time management easily. If you can follow these tips you can adopt the time management skills perfectly without giving much effort. I believe now you are aware enough about the significance of learning time management in student’s life and how you can adopt the skills easily.
If you want to know more about the subject topic you may ask help from any online educational help provider. There are many opportunities to learn time management and it is the latest, easiest and best way of learning any subject. So students get ready to learn time management online or offline.