Chemical bonding, molecular formula, chemical equations! These and many more equivalent terms have raved havoc in the lives of middle and high school students. The subject- Chemistry has given students sleepless nights since its inception in their curriculum and continues to do so till they opt for a different major or drop the subject eventually.
Yes, chemistry is a difficult subject but the complexity of the subject lies in its basic understanding at an elementary level. With proper guidance and counseling, even a dreaded subject such as Chemistry can be fun learning.
I remember my school days where I faced a lot of difficulties initially while I took the subject. My teachers, though efficient, were unable to attend to my doubts individually. The learning was tough and each chapter came in with more doubts. To combat this problem I availed help from the internet and things got way smoother from there.
What are the problems that arise while studying Chemistry?
While learning a subject, there can be a lot of problems which will slowly and gradually start piling up more issues in the long run. This can hold back your academic career. This is why it is important to know the different types of problems usually faced while learning chemistry are:
- Understanding the fundamentals is difficult
Studying Chemistry initially can be very difficult for students. When the subject is introduced, there are many new terms and concepts which are unfamiliar to the student.
- Weak base knowledge
Some students have a weak knowledge base of general science and hence starting a new subject can become more difficult for them.
- Books are boring and very subjective
While studying from books can be informative and knowledgeable, it is also boring and monotonous.
- Lack of attentiveness in class
Since the subject contains a plethora of new terms and concepts, students tend to divert their mind while studying in class and hence do not pay much attention.
How to surpass these problems?
It will be very mean on my part if I just keep on talking about problems and not give any solution to it. If you havethose problem mentioned above, then I am here with a bunch of solution too! Let’s see how you could get over the fear of chemistry:
- Thorough studying through various sources can help students to understand the fundamentals of the subject. Studying from different sources provides a wider understanding of a particular topic which helps in clearing out the doubts related to the fundamental learning of the subject.
- Inorder to strengthen their base knowledge, students can look into various websites or study books which will enable them to have an understanding and hence develop a base to study Chemistry.
- Studying from books can be boring to many students. Hence students can either refer to digital books or the internet which will not only provide them with the requisite knowledge go the subject but will also give them the necessary enthusiasm to do so.
A student has to come to terms with the basic understanding of the subject and develops a growing interest for Chemistry by following the above-mentioned points.This willhelp him to pay more attention in class and be interactive as well.
Online Learning VS Private learning
To help yourself in chemistry, first of all you need to hire professional help. That can be in any form be it private tutor or online professional guide. Now you need to know availing which will be better for your career. This is why; here is a brief comparison between the two:
- Online learning contains a lot more information as compared to a private tutor who can only provide with what knowledge he has.
- With the internet at our disposal, all subject matter can be covered and we can go as deep into the subject as we want to. This will not happen with a private tutor.
- Online learning is very interactive as many students post various doubts and solutions to those doubts. This one can never get from a one to one private tutor.
- They can form a study group together to assess their performance weekly or even daily. This atmosphere of healthy competition will make them work harder. Private tuitions will not provide this advantage.
- Online learning is available 24×7. Students can log onto the internet anytime they want to study, clarify their doubts or ask about them. In case of a private tutor, this will not happen as they will come only at a fixed time.
- Private tutors can individually attend to a student’s doubt and can provide the apt solution instantaneously. If we go online to clarify doubt, we take time looking for the correct solution and hence waste a considerable amount of time.
Now you can clearly have an overall idea about what to avail for fetching better marks. Along with all these, there are few other things that you should keep in mind:
- Concentration while studying
- Proper atmosphere and environment
- Do not do your work just for the sake of it
- Keep in mind that your academics will reflect on your professional future.
If you have decided to take professional help, then you can try online homework help services as they are haveteam of experts and will also provide you with the best quality work. Now that you have solution problem, it’s time you do develop a positive chemistry with chemistry!