Physics is an important science subject which is required special techniques and skills. Being a description from the nature around us, physics is our best friend from the day of our existence. Human has applied several principals of physics for their daily life’s comfort. Starting from the alarming time-piece that wakes us up in the morning, physics has made its way almost in every corner of our life. It pervades all spheres of our work. If anyone can understand these aspects of physics, then this subject appears to be friendly and enjoyable.
Basic aim of physics teaching has been to let studentsknow and understand the principles and equation ofphysics and their application in real life. However, be able to use all principles and equations correctly, one needs to explore a clear concept about this subject.
Hence, a further training such as a large number of questions, solved and unsolved problems have to be followed for this purpose andstudents need to do a lot of hard work. They have to do lots of homework and assignments too. Studentsmust remember one thing that physics is the basic part of engineering.
So who wishes to be an engineer in future, need to learn physics from the core of the heart? You can relies then that, ‘How Physics is related to civil engineering’ and as well as the other stream of engineering too. But to the students, physics is really a scary subject, and often students are terrified for doing the homework and assignment on the subject.
To sweep out your scare and to make your future brighter, few basic easy steps are listed below for doing abest physics assignment.
- Need to understand the concept
Physics is a science subject deals with lots of laws, principles, equations mathematics and technology. For doing well in this subject students need to understand the basic concept of this subject.
They must cope up with all skills and techniques involved in physics and for that they need to follow:
- Attend all class in regular basis or else you will be lagging behind.
- Pay full attention in the class or else you cannot follow the lecture.
- Try to clear all the doubts and quarries from you teacher in every class.
- Take a proper class note about this subject for recollecting the lesson.
- You can also record your teacher’s lecture and other’s conversations for a better understanding.
- An immediate start
Try to start your homework immediate after you return back in your home as,
- Lesson will remain fresh in your mind still then
- You can recollect and co-relate the topic easily for doing your homework
- To get sufficient time for doing your assignment
- You have enough time in hand to rectify your errors and mistakes
- Do not have any tension for missing the deadline.
- Choose a cosy spot
First, need to select a perfect study place where you will be comfortable enough for doing your study properly and able to pay your full attention.
- This place should be isolated from other part of the house to avoid outer noise for paying full concentration.
- The temperature of the place needs to suit you.
- Seating arrangements should be as much as comfortable for you.
- Avoid all kind of destruction
For doing a best assignment on physics you need to focus on it. Any kind of destruction will hamper your attention so you need to avoid all kind of things that can destruct you from your study:
- Switch off the mobile phone. A phone call from a friend or relative will destruct you from your study. The flow of the study will be affected as you have received the call. After completing your conversations you need to set up tour brain and mind once aging in your study and it will take more time.
- Try to keep yourself far away from internet and computers when they are not required, as both can destruct you from your study.
- Always avoid friends and cousins at study time, who are not involved in the same project, and are not able to help in this study.
- Read more and more
Sensible reading is the first step to bold our knowledge on this subject. So students have to develop a reading habit to make a clear concept about physics
- Read text book thoroughly, it will help you to know your syllabus as well as the subject matters. It is necessary to know the syllabus as you have to do all the work within your syllabus. So that the text book can help you to give a proper shape of your learning.
- Follow all class notes and the explanation of your teacher about the subject.
- Some reference books can be followed for a better learning and a better result.
- Focus in the content
Physics is a subject that contains a lot of laws, principles and equations. Students have to understand the subject matter and their explanations properly and need to keep all these in their memory.
- So that, you can also apply those laws and principles in proper manner in assignment later on.
- You can give a proper explanation to support your writings and thus you can score well.
- Focus on mathematical problems
A lot of mathematical problems involve in physics. For doing the assignment on this subject students need to learn the mathematical parts properly.
- Read the mathematical part properly and try to simplify that by our own language.
- Follow the example given in the book and try to learn the techniques involved in those mathematical problems.
- Find out the right formulas which have been applied in those mathematical problems.
- Be careful about putting units correctly as required in the problems, or else all efforts will be wasted un-necessarily.
- Write the formulas and different unites those are required for doing a particular assignment on a paper in bold and fix the paper on the front wall. So whenever you required those, do not need to search.
- Practice more and more so that you can easily access those formulas later on.
- Use diagrams
Picture is one of the best options of communication and explanation. Pictures or diagrams are the inevitable for any science subject. So you also need to use proper diagrams to support and explain your assignment properly
- For a correct diagram you need to know the concept of measurement, scale and unite
- Remember it is not an art only, geometry also involved in it. So try to develop a clear geometry concept also.
- Do a proper checking
Try to check whole assignment again and again, especially for the mathematical problems.
- Verify results from other students or any one expert.
- If there is any wrong calculation or mistake, try to rectify that carefully with an immediate action.
- Seek for a help
For acquiring the best result in assignment you need to give your best. If you feel that you are not capable enough for doing that you must take help from other
- Can involve your parents if they are able to help in this matter.
- Can take help from some senior students or anyone who is expert in this subject
- The most easiest and modern way for help is online educational help. Lots of serviceproviders are available in the market for round the clock.Theyare very popular among all kind of students.
I believe if you follow these steps you can overcome all the hurdles on your way for doing your best assignment.