School assignments or Homework is a challenge which students face every day. Teachers try to make assignments with a combination of learning and pleasure for the students. Assignments help students to develop good habits and attitudes.
Problems in school assignments
Students treat assignments and homework like a burden. They have more activities options in their schedule like watching television, playing games and sports activities. Teachers are more concern about the students who don’t takes their assignments seriously and fail to complete their assignments. Many students have personal problems which prove as a hurdle to assignment. For example-
- Lack of confidence
- No role model
- Lack of responsibility in parents
- Nobody to guide them in their assignments
- Troubled life
How to overcome these problems?
By making assignments less stressful and more enjoyable, it is possible to overcome the problems related to completion of assignments successfully. Creating an assignment with a purpose can help the students to complete it.
Teachers should design assignments and homework in such a way that parents get involved. The main purpose of giving assignments is to review and practice the lessons which the students have learnt in the class. Students are being prepared for the future challenges and learn to use the library and refer books for information.
Assignments should be clear and easy to understand for the students. It should generate interest and students should feel the importance as well. Assignments should be like a challenge and give students opportunities to think. Teachers should keep this in mind that assignment should vary from one another.
Why to take help from tutors?
Tutors help students to gain their confidence and their chances of passing the exams with better grades. There are many tutorial services which boost student’s skills. Tutors take tests which is a strategy to test the ability of the students. Few strategies which help students are-
- By solving sample test papers students get an idea about answering questions.
- Strategies for how to answer multiple choice questions, short answers and long answers.
- Some tutors are specially trained to work on the difficulties which students face.
- To track student’s progress, tutors are always helpful.
- Some tutors chat online with their students to resolve their issues.
- Some tutors consult with the teachers to know about the course covered in the class.
Types of tutoring
There can be three types of tutoring services. One is tutor meet with the students and teaches them in their center, their home or student’s home. Video tutoring is another type which requires web camera and internet.
Students can ask their problems and doubts in video chat and tutor guides the student. In this type of service, student can be at his/her home and clear doubts about their assignments. Group tutorial service is a type in which tutors teach a group of student to help them for some specific goal.
The students who are weak in studies and need special attention can take help from tutors. Students who are failing their exams or students who want to improve their grades can take help from tutors.
Applications for providing tutorial services
There are certain applications which are available to guide students in their school assignments. All they need is a smartphone and internet connection. Students do the work which is full of fun and enjoyment. There are some apps which turn the assignments into a game.
Students have to enter their questions into the site and instantly it turns into a game. Students get motivated by these games and learn in a smarter way. These applications are specially designed to help the students.
Benefits of using apps for help
- Student can store their good works and progress in some apps.
- Some applications offer help in different languages. Students can use them as per their convenience.
- App enables the student to meet the like-minded students online and chat with them about their assignments.
- Some apps help the students to plan their time table regarding studies.
- Apps can prove an interactive way to complete assignments.
- Some apps guide the teachers on how to make it easy for the students to complete their assignments and also give them meaningful assignments.
Online help for school assignments
There are many options available where student can get help online and get their problem solved. 24*7 chat service is available and student can chat to the experts and ask questions to them. Qualified professional help the students and guide them to complete their assignment and get good grades. Benefits that can be availed using these online services are-
- Students can register themselves for free.
- Services which are provided are entirely online and student can hire a tutor of his/her choice
- Responses by the experts are really quick.
- Best prices are offered to the students. They can pay online and the costs are too low. There are many payment options available; student can choose any of them as per convenience.
- Step by step approach is given to the students.
- Some online services allow parents to get all the information regarding tutorials and the guidance provided to the students.
- Options like e Tutor are also available where students can learn the topics in which they are interested in.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed as these online tutorials offers quality services.
- 100% money back guarantee is also provided to them who are not satisfied.
- Some online tutorials provide help to the students who are blind and visually impaired. Audio books are provided and users can visit their site to get tips on managing their disability and achieving success. They also organize programs to boost up their morale and self-confidence.
A tutor provides encouragement. To choose best tutoryou need to keep these points in mind-
- Tutors are expected to work on the weak areas of the students. Keep this in mind while choosing tutors that tutor must provide expertise and experience.
- Tutor is not the one who gives answers; tutor also guides how to get an answer.
- Tutor should have a clear idea about the student’s strength and weaknesses.
- There must be trust in tutor-student relationship.
From private tutorials to online tutorials there are many options available for the students to get help for their school assignments. The online tutorials are increasing rapidly these days. There are few software tools which help in improving and managing online tutorials.
These software tools are Skype, online whiteboards, cloud storage, YouTube and business management software. There are some tutor agencies which help to find suitable tutor for students if a student needs one to one teaching. There is an option of Website agencies in which parents can interview tutors before they hire them for their child.
A lively network and knowing more people can also be the way to find out best tutors for guiding in school assignments.