When a child is born today, he is bestowed with immense pressure of dreams and hopes of becoming a doctor, a lawyer or an engineer. His parents expect him to score A+, or 90+% in everything. Every child will be first boy or girl of class. This blasphemy of dreams has resulted in death of childhood and birth of brain drain.
Modern world education:
The question that bothers children most these days of school is how to finish homework. Homework is a true burden for them that they canâ€™t spit or sallow. A true bone of contention. Why is there so much pressure of homework? There are many reasons, as you read this youâ€™ll get to know more. However, true reason is shift of mentality of people. Previously knowledge mattered, now institutions and grades matter. This parochial prism has changed entire concept of education.
The modern educational mechanism:
The modern education is based on huge syllabus that even institutions find hard to complete. To complete this humongous syllabus they often take help of homework. Thus being a smart student you should know how to finish homework and increase your grades because at the end of the day that only will matter. This syllabus pressure leaded to many tragedies in world of academics however, the coarse pressure of grades and syllabus kept on continuing in this mundane world.
Following are the ways of how to finish homework:
1. Your study place should be peaceful and calm.
2. Gather all materials you need for your homework before you start working on it.
3. Chronologically approach problems and questions in a synchronized manner.
4. For your study time keep your cell phones and other distractive materials away.
5. Solve and answer systematically.
6. Donâ€™t stick to one problem or question, if you canâ€™t solve try the next and ask for solution from your teacher.
The above mentioned are the easy way to catch up to your homework and be a smart student and it will fetch you good grades and results.