Relative price in economics means the price in terms of another. The ratio of two prices in relative price. For example, if the price of a dozen of eggs is $4 and a loaf of a bread costs $2 then the relative price of eggs is 2 loaves of bread. Well, elasticity and relative price go hand in hand. When we discuss price sensitivity, the term “elasticity” comes in. The demand of a commodity is said to be elastic when the change in price is an important aspect on the quantity of the demand for the good.
This complicated, interconnected feature is often not easy for students to understand it. Especially relative price and elasticity homework create a havoc for an economics student. Lack of expert guidance and googling creates more confusion as reading and then interpreting the relation is difficult. Listening to a lecture or attending special classes for the subject do not serve the purpose. Bach home when they need to calculate the numerical, instantly it seems that they have confused whatever was taught or discussed.
Why relative price and elasticity homework is confusing?
There are several points to be cleared before one begins with the exercises related to the topic.
- The standard formula for using to calculate price elasticity can be confusing: using discreet numerical values creates the confusion.
- The link among the elasticity of a demand curve and its slope is very difficult to interpret.
- Price elasticity of demand is significantly affected by the time period
- The cross elasticity of demand or the responsiveness of the customers due to price change needs to be evaluated by an expert. Hence the need for help for relative price and elasticity homework is absolute.
- Online notes and reference texts provide notes which are too lengthy and after a period of time can be too taxing for a student.
With so many theories to interpret to understand the topic seems very confusing, to begin with. Then of course with the calculus part where graphical representation needs to be understood.
Well, the above pointers not to discourage economics students; it’s just to guide them how to cope with the subject in a realistic way. If one take the help of an expert, they can comprehend the topic smoothly.
Types of elasticity demand
- Perfectly elastic demand- A small change in price can bring a major change in the demand for the good. It is an ideal situation and easy to understand.
- Perfectly inelastic demand- No changes in demand happens with change in prices. Generally happens with essential goods such as salt, sugar or regular groceries.
- Comparatively elastic demand-When the demand is proportionately greater than the change in price.
- Comparatively inelastic demand-The percentage change produced demand is less than the percentage change in price. It is one of the most difficult types of demand elastic to calculate.
- Unitary or constant elastic demand-When there is proportionate change in demand with change in prices, the constant elastic demand happens.
As the topic is very wide and is just a part of the subject, for relative price and elasticity homework,it needs thorough and in-depth study. Students need to understand the calculus part as well. The calculation of price elasticity is not simple. So the need for an expert help is essential.
How to make a right choice while choosing for homework help?
A few basic points before fixing someone to help you with your job.
- The internet is flooded with tutorials claiming that they are the best but go through the reviews and comments posted by other students.
- Check the other facilities offered by them such as review of the assignments, mock tests, regular videos and special classes.
- Check on their site the topics covered by them, for example, if you need help for relative price and elasticity homework but if they do not have the topic in their index then no point pursuing it.
- Some of them offer free sessions with their experts and demo classes. Join it to check on the efficiency and their method of work.
- Compare the prices. Do not blindly pay more when you can save. Check the prices and then hit the right button.
- 24 hours availability is must as with so much pressure on students it is difficult to maintain a fixed routine for study hours.
How important the subject and the topic is in today’s world?
With globalization, the big corporate giants are expanding. Nowadays earning revenues has taken a back seat and creating a niche in the market is what every corporate body is looking for. The study of the economic condition of countries is significant to plan the next move.
The behavioral of the customers throughout the world is studied to get a grip on the market. So if a student has taken the subject, scoring good grade improves the portfolio in the job market. There is no dearth of job to the deserving candidate.
Even if someone has the potential of a startup, then he should the behavior of the market. Investors too need to learn about the stocks and should be experienced enough to study and predict the market moves. So with such rich content, we should clear the concept and topic in this universal subject. No harm in taking the help for relative price and elasticity homework.