Mechanism of High Speed Trains Homework Answers –Accelerate Your Academic Intelligence through World Wide Web
When you turn back the pages of history of tracks, you will witness a series of evolutionary revolution came about in building up speedy trains. From the United Kingdom’s first ever railway journey with Coalbrookdale Locomotive to the most advanced Japan’s Shinkansen, there have been significant efforts made in inventing the train with highest speed.
However, it’s still a dream to invent a vacuum train, which could move faster than airplanes. It is yet seen as a science fiction. But, if you see yourself as a passionate mechanical engineer who would contribute in giving the world its first vacuum train, begin your journey by finding out right mechanism of high speed trains homework answers.
It’s the internet world which can help you out with the train dynamics concept. Before that, take a brief look on the high speed trains technology.
Introduction to High Speed Trains
The high speed trains run amazingly faster than the traditionally built trains. The trains which can run above 150 km/hour come under the category of high speed trains. They have entirely different chains of motor carriers (the vehicle) with the advanced track system.
High speed trains are also known as maglev trains or bullet trains. The word maglev is derived from the full form magnetic levitation. The whole mechanism is based on the electromagnetic theory.
Hence, to understand the mechanism of high speed trains homework answers you need to learn the electromagnetic concept.
Mechanics behind High Speed Trains
As a physics student, you know how the electromagnetic theory works. A magnetic field is generated through the use of magnets. Magnets can powerfully attract the south and north poles (opposite poles) resulting in giving rise to the magnetic field.This magnetic field helps in keeping the track and the train in perfect alignment.
Magnets tend to attract metals. Keeping this in mind, the railway tracks are lined by metal coils. Furthermore, huge powerful magnets are attached to the lower side of the train along with a source of electrical power. The electromagnets are supplied with electric current, which in turn is constantly controlled by a computer system. This whole configuration helps in giving a compelling grip to the speed and weight of the train.
Other Important Facts
In earlier days, bullet trains use to make annoying noise pollution in the passing by areas. To eradicate this problem, the noise was narrowed down to less than 70dB (decibels). This was possible by modifying the weight of saving cars, pan to graph and giving place to the noise barriers.
Nevertheless, research is still going on in limiting the operational noise. The engineers are working on reducing the noise while trains move through tunnels.
In 1992, the Urgent Earthquake Detection and Alarm System (Ur EDAS) was brought in as a safety measure during earthquakes. By means of this system, the high speed trains are put to a halt with automatic breaks in case of emergency.
The heavy snow limits the speed of bullet trains. Due to the fact, strong sprinkler system and slab tracks are used to extenuate the snow effect.
Bullet Trains in United States
For Americans it’s still a dream to travel their way via bullet trains. People are prone to journeying with cars and airplanes. The downside of the fact is that the airports are becoming more congested and road traffic is vulnerably increasing.
This problem could be overcome by introducing the high speed trains all over the US. It will not only reduce the traffic but also speed up the economy of the nation.
According to a recent study, about two-third of American population has agreed to use high speed trains if they are made available.
So, don’t you think it’s important to learn the mechanism of high speed trains homework answers? Not just for the sake of exams but for your future.
To study in depth about the interesting facts of high speed rails designing you should take help from the online tutoring websites.
Get Your Learning on the Right Track
There is lot of benefits in getting in touch with online tutors. Their approach is significantly different from the regular school/college teachers. How? Read through the points below.
- Online tutors are there to clarify each doubt coming to your mind. No matter how silly (if you think) your doubts are. Geniuses often have silly doubts coming to mind.
- The tutors are unexpectedly friendly and open to any academic help you look for. They answer your problems with utmost patience.
- The physics professors offer one-to-one personalized sessions at reasonable rates. Plus, you can have the session anytime you want.
- Train Dynamics is a part of physics. At the engineering level it comes under Mechanical Engineering. You will come across tutors who are engineers in their field. Choose the tutor you like according to your academic need.
- You can get the mechanism of high speed trains homework answers instantly from the online homework help sites day in and day out. This will greatly help you in submitting the last minute homework answers.
- The answer content provided by these online experts is always unique and original. They pay attention to the quality and simplicity.
- Dynamics is a subject which comes with the learning background of Physics accompanied by Mathematics. The online websites are aware of this fact and provide tutors who teach you with the correct approach and basics.
- There are important principle laws and formulas to be memorized in. It’s difficult to apply the correct law to the given problems. That’s when these experts make your life easier by explaining each law and formula with ease. And, they teach you the methods which help you solve problems related to Physics, Mechanics and Dynamics efficiently. The same laws and formula holds good for your mechanism of high speed trains homework answers.
The End Note
These homework help websites are a university of education in their own unique way. At schools and universities you hardly get a chance to interact with your professors regarding the problems you are facing in the subject.For the same, instead of feeling stressed and helpless, take advantage of these online schools and make yourself a person you want to be.