It is very important to finish all your assignments within the said time. It will not only help you to become a responsible citizen but will also create a sensible image among your teachers and friends. You might be used as an example of a sincere student among your friends and faculties. To become an accountable and responsible person is not an easy task. You need to follow some specific rules like:
- Extremely organized
- Managing time effectively
If you can follow the above-mentioned attributes, you are bound to become a matured, wise and knowledgeable person.
What happens to many students before submitting their assignment?
Often it happens among students; they have forgotten to submit some of their assignments on time. Then you begin to pledge with the teachers so that you can get some extra time to submit that assignment. In the process, you miss submitting some other assignments. Ultimately you fall under the vicious cycle of meeting assignment deadline. Donâ€™t you want to get out of this cycle? Do you ever feel that you can never come out of this cycle? My answer is yes. You can get rid of this vicious cycle if you can follow some tips to ensure you never miss another assignment deadline.
The 10 tips to ensure you never miss another assignment deadline:
- Buy a planner: First thing you should do is to buy a planner. Next, hang it in front of your table. Then use a marker to mark the dates of assignment submission. Then take a diary and figure out how long will you take to finish each assignment, then write it down in the planner with a dark marker.
- Bring the whole syllabus before the school gets it term break:Go through the syllabus on the first day, the school closes, maybe on Friday. Then point out the following things:
- Individual project and group project
- Required reading
- How much syllabus need to be covered
- Date of submission
- Exam date
This will help you to feel relaxed and stress-free and chances of missing an assignment isÂ minimum. In this way, you can remember which chapters you need to read for your next class. This will also ensure you to get a brief idea about your syllabus and you donâ€™t have to panic around about the syllabus. You donâ€™t need to call your friends for the next dayâ€™s assignment and syllabus
- Always carry a folder or a notebook for each class:
This is a great tip to help you, so that you can submit all your assignments in time. It will prevent you from carrying heavy books to your school. At the same time, it will help you to keep all the notes in one place. If you copy all the notes properly, then chances of developing interest in that particular subject will increase. Besides it will help you to become more organized. It will also help you to figure out what will be taught in your next class.
- Gather the contact number of your mentor and teachers:
Time may come, when you have lost your syllabus. Your professorâ€™s contact information will be of immense help before an emergency assignment submission. You can save a lot of time and energy in this way. You can also get rid of all the undue stresses that may trigger in your mind, after losing the syllabus.
- Check the college notice board regularly: As a studious student, it is your ardent duty to check the school notice board or the schoolâ€™s official website for any recent updates. After checking the boards, you can do the necessary changes in your planner at home. In this way, you can stay more up to date and chances of forgetting the date of assignment submission will be minimal.
- Keep a track of all assignment dates; exam dates to your calendar: With the advent of theinternet, you can use a Calendar, phone calendar or outlook to save your assignment dates, ad exam dates. It will help you to feel more relaxed, as you have copied these important dates to some other places. This will help you to build self-confidence and as a result, you can do far better than your earlier semester. While learning the tips on submitting assignments on time you should also learn some simple tips to help you finish your homework quickly.
- Donâ€™t get scared of deadlines: Remember deadlines can be of great help in the long run of your life. It will help you to understand that if these deadlines are met properly, then achanceof developing your confidence is higher. Take the assignment deadlines positively and you will get the result soon.
- Keep some margin for error: We are all humans, so thechance of making errors is very common. You must keep some extra time in hand for rechecking and revising your work before submitting it on the next day.
- Break your project assignments into manageable chunks: If you have to do a big project, it is always advisable to break it into few different parts. Suppose you have an English essay writing project. Break it into some different parts like anintroduction, body and conclusion.
- Gather the necessary resources before you start with your work: Since it is your work, so it is your duty to gather all the necessary resources and all materials before you begin with. In this way, it will help you to finish your work on time and neatly.
Just follow the above mentioned 10 tips, and you will never miss another assignment.