Math still terrifies me. And I am pretty much sure that I am not just me. There are many pupils out there who feel the same. But there are many other students I have seen who mark mathematics as their favourite subject. Hence it is useless to think of reasons how anyone can hate or love mathematics. That is none of our concern.
Our aim and concern are to practice math and develop ourselves so that we gain the ability to score the highest in math. I have heard from many parents and students as well about stories of their math struggle and gradually overcoming it. All of their stories ended with the rise of some motivational character.
So motivation is important in a student’s life. Whatever it may be now I will present you some ways that will encourage your kid to get good grades.
- Help them do their homework of their own. Assist them if they ask for your help. Make sure that the place you have chosen for your kid to do homework is calm and far away from the hustle and bustle.
- You need to build up confidence in your kid. Discouraging them will not make things more critical. Provide them with all required things they require to do their homework.
- Make your child know the right way to solve any answer. The correct way is to read the question several times and then breaking down the solution to solve it.
- If you being theguardian of your child and you don’t have enough time then at least find out some way where you can keep an eye on your kid. There are many students who lack parental supervision.
- If you think that your child is slow and lethargic. Then the best ways to overcome it is set a deadline or a timer and ask them to find the sum correctly without fail. Tell them that if you do the job within thetime, you will be gifted else punished.
- While doing so make a schedule of your own and ask your kid to follow it. You need to be friendly enough.
- It is not at all expected to shout at them or force them to do something. This might give rise to more critical situations.
- Make them feel responsible for their actions. That is how you can make them responsible regarding life.
- One thing you must make your child know that homework is not just completing tasks but also helpful in real life dealings. Like facing problems calmly.
- As I have mentioned earlier also, that practice will certainly confirm good grades in the exam. Self-help has always been the best help. Parents and teachers are expected to guide their kids with their homework. Good things always give a positive result.
- Being in touch with homework and stuff will increase the common sense of the child. Other than this it will help them to know about the subject. Creativeness, origination, time management and other skills will gradually follow them.
- We all are well aware of time management and its significance in our daily life. So it will be a real clever action if you make your kid practice these things from now. Because as he or she will grow up things will become easy for him or her. As a result, they will become successful no matter what the circumstances are.
So concluding to the summary that it is true that homework adds value to the life of the student. It is a mandatory part of both academic and non-academic life. But I ruminate it as atransitional part, a bridge. A bridge amid teachers and parents which help the parents can evaluate their kids’ performance in class.
Similarly, a teacher too can apprehend the students’ performance. Without being regular in this actions, you can’t just expect to gain good grades in theexam. Many people desire to get the best grades but what lacks is the required effort. So my suggestion is to try these at home, and hopefully, you will be getting a real positive result.
Whatever you do you have to be sure about the fact that what encourages them the most. Find out new innovative ways to motivate your kid. Help them realise the importance of homework. When I was a kid, even my parents used to motivate me and found several ways to make me realise the importance in homework. It does not mean completing the daily lessons but in life, it has its utilizations. Encouragement and motivations are no doubt important but more than that parent must learn to be strict. They will have to be strict in their decisions even if it be a small one. Taking steps for actions is also allowed if necessary.
Now that you have known all possibilities. Help your kid to execute all of the points mentioned above. Guide them to the right path because they will have the affinity to get attracted toward the wrong thing. Students are sensitive to all minor behavioural change. So be aware of your actions.
After allstudents or a child’s success is always what a parent or teachers crave for.If you wish, you can take some more ideas about how to pursue your kid to finish his or her statistics homework. So enjoy life and bid farewell to tough struggling days.Enjoy life to the fullest and move toward your aim.