Enrich Your Knowledge with Structure and Biochemistry of DNA Homework Help
The most intriguing subject matter is DNA. We can learn about DNA in various simple ways:
- This DNA has sugar as deoxyribose.
- It contains a phosphate group, that including a nitrogenous base and a sugar.
- Structurally DNA is a double stranded macromolecule, helical with the base projecting towards the interior structure of the molecule
- Both of these strands are complimentary to each other in sequence
You can learn about this structure in a very simple fashion by going through structure and biochemistry of DNA homework help.You can also visit our website at myhomeworkhelp.com to get the clear view of our passion and dedication towards work.
What is DNA?
- DNA and RNA are the main information storage molecules
- For constructing proteins they play a key role
- All viruses and living cells can encode genetic information by using either RNA or DNA
- It is a real miracle of evolution that all the information required to produce a human can marvelously fit inside a cell
You can master the structure of DNA easily with structure and biochemistry of DNA assignment help.
Want to know about the evolution of DNA?
- In 1869, by using surgical bandages Friedrich Miescher was the first to separate DNA and RNA.
- DNA was further defined as genetic information in 1944 by Oswald Avery, Maclyn McCarty and Colin MacLeod.
- Then the virulent bacteria was injected on a mouse but it died whereas the non virulent bacteria didn’t hamper the mouse.
- Avery’s group tried to find out various driving factors responsible for killing the mouse until he found that DNA was responsible.
- In 1952 Martha Chase and A.D.Harshey confirmed again that DNA is solely responsible for carrying genetic information.
- It was found that DNA alone was enough to procure new viruses and thus it was denoted as the genetic information.
- Many other chemists and Rosalind Franklin Chargaff provided various information that also helped in the discovery of DNA.
- In 1953 Watson and Francis Crick uncovered the biochemistry and structure of DNA.
While reading this, you must have come across a number of doubts which needs to be cleared early. For this, just check out structure and biochemistry of DNA homework help from myhomeworkhelp.com.
The relevant factors that make us so special are:
- Excellent quality work: We are well known for supplying outstanding quality work always.
- Highly qualified experts: All our experts are not only highly qualified but are extremely dedicated so they always serve the best structure and biochemistry of DNA assignment help.
- 24×7 customer service representatives available: All our customer service representatives are always available to take your call and to reply your emails even at the midst of the night.
- 100% plagiarism free: As each and every work of yours is checked and revised at every stage, so you are bound to get 100% original work all the time.
- Very reasonable: We strongly believe in providing high quality work at a very reasonable price so that anybody can avail our support.
- On time delivery: Depend on us, we will not disappoint you.