Sixth Goal: Components
The manner in which the pay packages of the various employees are arranged is something that is of utmost importance from the point of view of the owners of the company. In the event that the owners aren’t able to do this, then there are high chances that the company may end up facing heavy losses until and unless it is lucky enough. Hence, the owners of the company must without fail take into account the manner in which they are going to pay their employees. However, if an individual is looking for any sort of suggestions, below are a handful of them:
- A major thing amongst the younger employees is that they are willing to give up their pension in case the company is willing to provide them with a higher pay scale. The company might as well use this to its advantage and make huge profits as a result.
- There are various companies that provide their employees with incentives that they cant turn down. These may be in the form of a raise in case the employee crosses a certain landmark.
- There may be women working in a firm who bear children, under such circumstances, they certainly wont be interested in over times.
- This on the other hand is used by many male employees and a handful of female employees to get a considerable raise in their salary for that particular month.
GOALS TO BE FULLFILLED AS PER THE PAYMENT CONTRACT
PRIMARY GOAL: RESPECT
SECONDARY GOAL: COMPETITION
THIRD GOAL: COMMAND
FOURTH GOAL: EFFICIENCY
The story of the counsellor who had AIDS
FIFTH GOAL: EXPENSES
SIXTH GOAL: ALTERATION IN THE MANAGEMENT SECTOR
Links of Previous Main Topic:-
- Equality the legal framework
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Grievance and discipline
- Strategic aspects of payment
Links of Next HR Management Topics:-