Get Scope and Functions of Financial Management Assignment Help from myhomeworkhelp.com
We at myhomeworkhelp.com we provide our students with best of our team of Scope and Functions of Financial Management Assignment Help, so that our students never face a problem to complete any assignment on time and that to in a very easy and simple way.
What is Financial Management?
The general management of the finances of an enterprise is financial management. It may mean and include directing, planning and disbursing the financial resources of an enterprise.
What are the scopes of Financial Management?
- Investment may mean investment in fixed or movable assets.
- Investment in fixed assets means and includes planning in long term goals of an enterprise.
- Investment in movable are aimed towards meeting the day to day objectives of an enterprise such as working capital requirements, etc.
- Financial management also envisages procurement of money such as equity, borrowings, etc.
- Management of finance also envisions distribution of money among the shareholders, investors.
Our mentors are efficient with subject very well and the Scope and Functions of Financial Management Homework Help team is always there to guide a student whenever they have any problem.
What are the functions of Financial Management?
- It must be determined firstly as to how much capital is actually needed. Once that is figured, you have to find means for procurement of capital. It seeks an equitable distribution between equity and debt instruments. Debt brings with itself a plethora of options of finance. One also needs to figure out the cost of obtaining capital and its overall impact on the financial objectives of an enterprise.
- An important aspect of financial management is debt equity analysis. How much is actually required by way of promoter’s contribution and how much by way of borrowings is an actual call to be taken by the enterprise. Debt brings with it options such as bank borrowings, debentures, venture capital funds, hedge funds, bonds, etc.
- Investment of funds acquired and its allocation is an important factor for effective financial management. To determine as to how much is actually needed immediately and how much within the reasonable foreseeable future is a call to be taken.
- Surplus, if any, shall be reasonably and equitably managed. It envisages a situation for dividend declaration and upkeep for surpluses, if any. It shows that the long term objectives of an enterprise are met.
- Another most important aspect of financial management is cost control. Don’t buy what do don’t need. Only spend what is required. This does not mean being miserly but financially prudent. It will ensure that the financial resources of the company are being spent wisely.
We assure you that we will provide students with ample space to get their doubts and confusion real clear. Our service of online classes by Scope and Functions of Financial Management Homework Help team for the students is going to be very cheap as our aim is to help every single student to get perfectly prepared for the tough competition in the market.
Be quick and stop being the last to submit the assignments on time. Join myhomeworkhelp.com to get most professional assistance for the team of Scope and Functions of Financial Management Assignment Help.