Want to Achieve the Best Results on Your Respiration Assignment. Get the Desired Results from Myhomeworkhelp.com
When we think or talk about respiration we mean that, all living animals including plants breathe in air along with Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide. Oxygen is extremely useful for the body while Carbon Dioxide is harmful. Lungs, the most important respiratory organ, help to breath out the Carbon Dioxide from our body. This whole process is known as Respiratory System. If you feel the topic is little confusing then you may contact myhomeworkhelp.com for getting the best results on respiration homework help.
Phases of Respiration
Respiration process happens in different phases.
- In the first phase respiration takes place in cytosol and plasma membrane in prokaryotic cells. It happens in cytosol and mitochondria in eukaryotic cells.
- In cytosol, glucose that is taken by the body from the food is broken down to easily absorb by the cell. this process is known as glycolysis
- In mitochondria the citric acid cycle is happen to break down the glucose molecules that absorbed after glycolysis and more carbon dioxides are released as a byproduct and electron also released here.
- Oxygen taken these existing electrons and combined with hydrogen for making water this is known as oxidative phosphorylation.
We can express this whole process by one formula that is:
C6 H12 O6 (glucose) + 6O2 (oxygen) =6 CO2 (carbon dioxide) +6H2O (water) +Energy
If you required more clarifications for doing your assignment on this topic then you can positively contact with myhomeworkhelp.com for a respiration assignment help.
Balancing of oxygen and carbon dioxide
Though different animal has different respiratory organs, but one thing is common that everyone breathes in oxygen and breathes out harmful carbon dioxide in air at the time of respiration. But, how it is possible to maintain the amount of oxygen and carbon dioxide in air? It is a big question. The green plants help to maintain the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the air.
Green plants take water from soil, sunlight from sun and chlorophyll present in green leaf, and carbon dioxide from air to produce glucose and oxygen. This is known as photosynthesis. The plants release this oxygen in the air thus the balance of these important elements is maintained in the environment. That is why plants are referred as a best friend of all the animals.
Do not get puzzled with all these; myhomeworkhelp.com is always at your service with its respiration homework help.
Several online help provider are there, among them people select us as the best because some definite reasons are there.If you come to know then you may also try for our best respiration assignment help.
- We provide all kind of homework help for School College and university’s student.
- We are open for24 hrs. At your service so you can get an instant help at any time.
- We believe in within time service so you never miss the dead line.
- We are affordable for all kind of students and also offer jobs for students who wish to pay by their own earnings.
- We are having best qualified teachers; their vast knowledge, experience and unique approach attract students from all over the world.
So without any hesitations join us forgetting our respiration homework help.