Preference Shares Assignment Help
Here are the Different Types and Features of Preference Shares
Preference shareholders are those who are given more importance than equity shareholders and when a particular company declares its dividends, then preference shareholders are given the dividends or the surplus before the equity shareholders.
These preference shareholders are paid fixed dividends. However in case the company is liquidated then preference shareholders are paid after the creditors and bondholders but before equity shareholders.
If you have to do an assignment on preference shares, then we would always recommend you to take preference shares homework help from us. We at myhomeworkhelp.com ensure that the assignment that we provide is of very high standards.
Who can own the preference shares?
If you buy the shareholder of any particular company, then you partly become the owner of that company. This is true for the equity shareholders. But everyone cannot own a preference share. It is only the financial institution, the company promoters and the board of directors who can own a preference shareholder. These shares are not meant for the retail investors.
Whenever you are doing your Finance assignment, you can definitely take preference shares homework help from myhomeworkhelp.com.We are by far the best service provider with thousands of students availing help from us!
Features of Preference shares
- They are also known as preferred shares or preferred stock. It has attributes of both debt as well as equity, and so they are often referred to as a hybrid instrument.
- When a particular company is liquidated then preference shares can be converted into what is known as common stock.
- If you want you can also redeem these shares before the date of their maturity.
There are some students who find this topic a little difficult to understand and it is for this reason that we would suggest you to take preference shares assignment help from our experts.
Types of Preference Shares
- Cumulative Preference Shares
If a particular company does not pay any dividends in one particular year, then it is carried forward to the next year. That is the normal norm. Preference shares are referred to as cumulative shares because the dividends are paid on a cumulative basis.
- Non-Cumulative Preference Shares
If the dividend is not paid by a company in one particular year, then the dividend for that year is skipped and is not paid later.
- Redeemable Preference Shares
Those shares that are repaid after a certain period of time are known as redeemable preference shares.
- Non-redeemable preference shares
These are shares that cannot be redeemed within the lifetime of the company.
- Convertible Preference Shares
Preference shares that can be converted into equity are convertible shares.
- Non-Convertible Shares
These preference shares cannot be converted to equity.
Reasons to choose our services for doing your assignments
- We provide you with work that is of very high standards and help you in getting good grades in the examination.
- We provide you with unique content.
- We have an online chat service available 24×7.
- We provide you with accurate and error-free
- We have some of the best and the most popular tutors associated with our company.
We have been providing help since a long time, and if you want, then you can definitely take preference shares assignment help from our company.